Teaching Skills For Educators Online Training
Simply Easy Learning
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Teachers need a variety of professional development skills along with knowledge of their subject matter and experience in order to be an effective teacher. Modern teachers need to be competent in not only basic skills, but new skill sets. This course will help you further explore and understand the importance of these skills, and how they impact each individual in the classroom. You will learn how to recognize different elements of communication. You will also learn about the different theories on motivation and how to create a classroom environment that incites determination and enthusiasm. You will learn about instructional planning and how to make the learning experience most beneficial for your students.
This module will be of great interest to all educators and trainers who want to learn more about effective teaching skills and how to apply them in an educational setting.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Teaching Skills For Educators
- Teaching Skills - Aspects of a teacher's role 11:06 11:06
- Teaching Skills - Core issues in the learning context 12:30 12:30
- Teaching Skills - Understanding learning styles 09:05 09:05
- Teaching Skills - Emotional intelligence 09:05 09:05
- Teaching Skills - Adult learning principles 10:00 10:00
- Teaching Skills - Planning the teaching and training session 10:24 10:24
- Teaching Skills - Need and significance of storytelling 11:17 11:17
- Teaching Skills - Transactional Analysis 11:14 11:14
- Teaching Skills - Classroom management skills 08:29 08:29
- Teaching Skills - Material and resources 11:43 11:43
- Teaching Skills - Motivating students to learn 12:43 12:43
- Teaching Skills - Classroom talks 12:21 12:21
TutorialspointSimply Easy Learning
Tutorials Point originated from the idea that there exists a class of readers who respond better to online content and prefer to learn new skills at their own pace from the comforts of their drawing rooms.
The journey commenced with a single tutorial on HTML in 2006 and elated by the response it generated, we worked our way to adding fresh tutorials to our repository which now proudly flaunts a wealth of tutorials and allied articles on topics ranging from programming languages to web designing to academics and much more.
40 million readers read 100 million pages every month
Our Text Library Content and resources are freely available and we prefer to keep it that way to encourage our readers acquire as many skills as they would like to. We don't force our readers to sign up with us or submit their details either to use our Free Text Tutorials Library. No preconditions and no impediments, Just Simply Easy Learning!
We have established a Digital Content Marketplace to sell Video Courses and eBooks at a very nominal cost. You will have to register with us to avail these premium services.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now