That's the only asset allocation you'll need. This course will teach you everything you need to know to stay up to date with your asset management of stocks, cryptos, and precious metals. With this overview, you can keep track of your finances anytime and from anywhere.
If you have completed this course, then:
- you can display your current deposit value
- you can you create a watchlist with purchase decision
- you can you show a historical price history with a trend line
- you can you create a currency converter with showing you the current currency rate
- you can you evaluate dividends or income distributions from your bank statement
- you can import crypto assets as well as altcoins from various external sources
What we go through in the course:
- Get to know GOOGLEFINANCE formula
- Query stocks and cryptos on various exchanges with GOOGLEFINANCE.
- Query historical data.
- Use SUMIF and SUMIFS functions to create automated evaluations
- Query external data with the IMPORTXML function
- Prepare imported data with the LEFT and RIGHT function.
- Convert imported data to a number with VALUE function
- Catch errors of functions and external data with IF ERROR
- Use the INDEX function for trimming table values
- Querverweise zu anderen Tabellenblätter vornehmen
- Make cross-references to other spreadsheets
Why Google Sheets?
- Because you have access to your financial overview anytime and anywhere there is internet
- You can access Google Drive on nearly every device
- Google Spreadsheet as well as all functions and user interfaces are free of charge
- The interfaces and formulas are constantly evolving and we will have more and more access to financial products and cryptos.
- Google Sheet immer wichtiger wird und du somit nur ein Programm zum Bedienen für deine Finanzübersicht benötigst
I’m looking forward to seeing you in class
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to expand their knowledge of Google Spreadsheets.
- Individualists who take their finances into their own hands
- All those who want a do it yourself solution for their financial overview
- Beginners who want an engaging and practical Google Sheets course
- Create your individual and up-to-date portfolio overview
- Usable for cryptos and a lot of alt-coins as well as precious metals
- Learn advanced functions like IMPORTHTML and IMPORTXML
- Learn to use the GOOGLE FINANCE formula
- How to import data from websites
- Prepare and manipulate data with formulas so you can use them for calculations.
- Create rebalancing indicators for your asset allocation
- Always stay up to date with your asset management across all asset classes