SQL for Data Science + Data Analytics + Data Visualization
With Azure Data Studio to Become a SQL Expert on Queries for your Business Logic for real world problems!
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Learn how to use SQL for Data Science quickly and effectively with this course!
At this Masterclass on SQL course is without a doubt the most comprehensive SQL database course available online. Even if you have zero SQL experience, this course will take you from beginner to mastery. Here's why:
You'll learn how to read and write complex queries to a database using one of the most in demand skills - Microsoft SQL Server. These skills are also applicable to any other major RDBMS database, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Amazon Redshift, Oracle, and much more.
Data science is a dynamic and growing career field that demands knowledge and skills-based in SQL to be successful. This course is designed to provide you with a solid foundation in applying SQL skills to analyze data and solve real business problems.
Whether you have successfully completed the other courses in the Learn SQL for Data Science and Data Analytics or are taking just this course, this roadmap is your chance to apply the knowledge and skills you have acquired to practice important SQL querying and solve problems with data. You will participate in your own personal or professional journey to create a portfolio-worthy piece from start to finish. You will choose a own dataset and develop a project proposal. You will explore your data and perform some initial statistics you have learned through this course. You will uncover analytics for qualitative data and consider new metrics that make sense from the patterns that surface in your analysis. You will put all of your work together in the form of a presentation where you will tell the story of your findings.
Learning SQL for Data Science is one of the fastest ways to improve your career prospects as it is one of the most in demand tech skills! In this course you'll learn quickly and receive challenges and tests along the way to improve your understanding!
The course is taught by the lead instructor having 20+ years of professional experience.
We'll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a SQL Data Science developer.
In this course you will learn everything you need to become a SQL Data Science Pro! Including:
- Get started with Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Management Studio, and Azure Data Studio these are the world's most popular SQL tools
- Learn the basics of SQL syntax
- Analyzing data using aggregate functions with GROUP BY commands
- Running advanced queries with string operations and comparison operations
- Learn to use logical operators to add logic flow to your SQL queries
- Azure Data Studio to Connect SQL Server Instance
- Learn common SQL JOIN statements
- Learn to create tables and databases with constraints on data entries
- Learn to use Python to further advanced your SQL Data Science skills
- Learn to apply Flat file transaction data to import to SQL
- Import and Export .CSV or Excel files in to SQL Database
- Learn How to take Secure backup & restore database.
- Learn to write SELECT statements
- Learn to Create SQL scripts
- Applying Primary Key and Foreign Keys
- Creating Views and Accessing View Data
- Writing Stored Procedures for re-use SQL scripts
- Dynamic SQL queries and Aggregate Functions
- Sub queries to make complex queries
- Azure Sand Dance Extension to Create Data Visualization
- Creating Different Charts on required Business reports
- Learn to Write Case Statements for Decision Making Queries
- Apply Real world Data queries for Data Analytics and Data type
- SELECT on Query Calculations for Discount and Non Discount SALEs
and much more!
This is course that put's you in control, having you create and restore databases, instead of watching someone else code steps. Every section comes with fresh challenge tasks, modeled after real world tasks and situations.
I've spent years as an instructor both online and in-person at Fortune 500 companies, and this course is built to combine the best of both worlds, allowing you to learn at your own pace through an interactive environment. You will start with the basics and soon find yourself working with advanced commands, dealing with timestamp data and variable character information like a seasoned professional.
SQL is one of the most in demand skills for business analysts, data scientists, and anyone who finds themselves working with data! Upgrade your skill set quickly and add SQL to your resume by joining today!
Check out the free preview videos for more information!
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming and be ready to make any application you can dream of.
Sign up today, and look forward to
HD Video Lectures
SQL Query Challenges and SQL Query Exercises
Beautiful Real-World dynamic Projects
What are you waiting join now to start learning how to make your own SQL Basic Data Science Career TODAY :)
Who this course is for:
- Beginner SQL, Data Analytics, Data Science and Visualization - developers curious about SQL Career
- Anyone who wants to generate new income streams
- Anyone who works with data analytics, charts, or databases!
- Anyone who wants to become financially independent
- Anyone who wants to start their own business or become freelance
- Anyone who wants to become a Data Science developer
- If you work in: marketing, finance, accounting, operations, sales, manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, or any other industry/function that collects information Someone who wants to learn skills that give them the potential to earn near SIX figures!
What will you learn in this course:
Get a job as a junior Data Analytics developer
Advanced SQL statements
Use Azure Data Studio to perform data analysis
Be comfortable putting SQL and Microsoft SQL on their resume
Learn to perform GROUP BY statements
Replicate real-world situations and query reports
Complete Visualization Charts with Sand Dance extension
Complete basic SELECT statements querying against a single table
Filter data using the WHERE clause to identify required data
Apply SQL for Data Science
Using JOINS, return data from multiple tables in the same query
Complete Analysis statements that use aggregate functions
Import Flat, .CSV, Excel to SQL Database
Performing Secure Backup and Restore Full SQL Database
What are the prerequisites for this course?
No prior technical experience is required! All you need a computer!
No SQL experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know
No software is required in advance of the course (all software used in the course is free)
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 02:56 02:56
- How to get course requirements 02:31 02:31
- Getting started on Windows, Linux or Docker 00:57 00:57
- How to ask great questions 01:19 01:19
- FAQ’s 01:08 01:08
SQL Server setting up
SQL Azure Data Studio
SQL Database basic SSMS
SQL Statements for DATA
SQL Data Structure statements
SQL User Management
SQL Statement Basic
Filtering Data rows
SQL Query statements
SQL Group by statement
JOINS for Multiple table Data Analysis
Advanced SQL commands
SQL Stored procedures
Azure Data Studio Visualization
Azure Studio SQL for Data Analysis
Import & Export data
Backup and Restore Database
Metla sudha sekharIT Analyst, Instructor and Web Developer
Mr. Sudha Sekhar, He is a Teacher and an IT Specialist, and also passionate to teach every single real-time step that leads students as well as professionals to become successful and the vision to impart Good Quality Software Education to all I.T to aspirants make a strong bridge the gap between the software companies requirements and the beginners.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now