SQL for Beginner:For Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
SQL for Beginner-For Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Have a detailed knowledge and understanding of using Microsoft SQL, one of the most widely used databases in the world.
Obtained a knowledge of SQL, allows students to apply for jobs in the IT sector.
In-depth knowledge of database design will give students an edge over other applicants.
Key concepts you will learn and work with in this course.
- SQL (Structured Query Language - very much an in-demand technology).
- Database Design
- Data Analysis
- Through out the course you will go through creating an example database for Movie.
- Creating, Modifying and Deleting Tables in a Database (DDL)
- Inserting, Updating and Deleting Data from Tables (DML)
- Select Queries
- Aggregate Functions
- Sub queries
- Database Design
- Creating Databases.
- Case when,
Not only does the course teach you SQL, but there are multiple exercises for you to try with video solutions to further help you understand the material. Become skilled as a database developer generally needs you to learn SQL, a database, and then database design. Often this will require multiple courses. However you learn all those topics, and data analysis in this one course.
Essentially, you are learning from someone who has all the professional training, skills, and experience needed to teach you how to become proficient with SQL and Database design as quickly as possible.
After completing this course, you will have the necessary skills to be able to use SQL confidently, have a solid understanding of SQL and be skilled in database design.
What will you learn in this course:
Key concepts you will learn and work with in this course. SQL (Structured Query Language - very much an in-demand technology). Database Design Data Analysis
Creating, Modifying and Deleting Tables in a Database (DDL), Inserting, Updating and Deleting Data from Tables (DML)
Select Queries, Joins Aggregate Functions Subqueries Database Design Creating Databases. Constraints, Case when, Clauses, Operators
Not only does the course teach you SQL, but there are multiple exercises for you to try with video solutions to further help you understand the material.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
SQL-Structured Query Language
- SQL-Create Database,table,Insert,Select 09:21 09:21
- SQL-Delete,Truncate,Drop,Alter 03:35 03:35
- SQL-Delete,Truncate,Drop,Alter 1 05:37 05:37
- SQL-Update,Delete,Backup 05:53 05:53
- SQL Operators_1 01:00 01:00
- SQL Operators_2 01:58 01:58
- SQL Operators_3 00:51 00:51
- SQL Operators_4 02:13 02:13
- SQL Like Operators_1 02:59 02:59
- SQL Like Operators_2 00:54 00:54
- SQL Like Operators_3 00:32 00:32
- SQL Like Operators_4 00:34 00:34
- Aggregate_Date Functions_1 02:15 02:15
- Aggregate_Date Functions_2 00:48 00:48
- Aggregate_Date Functions_3 01:54 01:54
- Aggregate_Date Functions_4 03:13 03:13
- Text Functions_0 02:02 02:02
- Text Functions_1 01:27 01:27
- Text Functions_2 01:07 01:07
- Text Functions_3 01:01 01:01
- Text Functions_4 00:34 00:34
- Text Functions_5 01:04 01:04
- SQL Clauses 06:54 06:54
- SQL Clauses_1 03:42 03:42
- Sub Query 01:59 01:59
- Case When 01:12 01:12
- Joins 01:56 01:56
- Constraints 09:34 09:34
Sachin Jivanlal AgrawalSenior Technical Lead- Business Intelligence
I am a Microsoft Certified Power BI, SQL, MSBI freelance Trainer with International training exposure. I had Provided 10+ corporate level training. Also I have trained 2000+ participants till 2022. Training provided to all age groups (22 to 60+ Yrs.).Having good exposure into BI Tools like SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI.
I had received 98% positive feedback on my practical training. I have 15 Years of experience in IT industry.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now