Comprehensive Course Description:
Are youkeen on automating boring tasks?
Ever wondered how you can schedule a task to be done by your computer using Python?
Have you ever wanted to send messages on WhatsApp at specific times of the day or night?
Do you want to get the stats of your YouTube channel in a CSV or any other format with just one click?
Do you want to schedule your posts on Facebook automatically using a few lines of code?
If yes, then this is the course you are looking for.
Social media automation involves using software tools to cut down on the time spent on minor social media tasks that can be done without human touch.
Automation also helps businesses to scale their marketing efforts, saving them valuable resources and time. The advantage of using automation tools is that a brand can cultivate a large social media following by posting the most relevant content at appropriate times.
This in-depth course has been designed for beginners interested in learning how to automate basic social media tasks from scratch using Python. The engaging content in each module covers the most essential theoretical concepts with a practical approach.
You will start with:
· The automation of basic tasks on WhatsApp in which you’ll discover how you can automatically send messages to individuals and into groups using Python.
· Next, you’ll see how you can automate sending emails to anyone using just a few lines of code.
· You’ll then learn how to schedule any task using Python, which will ultimately help you in implementing different projects.
· You’ll also fetch and download different stats from the YouTube channel as CSV or any other file format.
· Finally, you’ll study and also implement how to automate posting different types of content on your Facebook Pages. You’ll also see how to delete posts, comment on a post, and much more.
You’ll learn all the basic and necessary concepts for automating daily routine tasks for social media. Moreover, the detailed projects included in this course will deliver a useful learning experience. This course has been specifically designed for beginners who know nothing about social media automation.
Few courses on Udemy cover this topic. This exhaustive course is comparable to other courses that normally cost thousands of dollars. Fortunately, you can master all that information at a fraction of the cost!
With over 2.5 hours of HD videos that are divided into 45 smaller videos, this is one of the most comprehensive courses for Social Media Automation on this platform!
The Benefits of Enrolling in This Course
The course gives you a bird’s-eye view of the social media automation world.
You start with the automation of scheduling and sending messages on WhatsApp. Next, you learn about the smtplib (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol – SMTP) module in Python and email automation.
An entire module is devoted to WhatsApp Automation, and a separate module is devoted to Email Automation. Similarly, an entire module is devoted to YouTube Automation, and a separate module is devoted to Facebook Automation. As a result, you clearly understand all the automation tasks in real-world applications.
You also get a unique hands-on experience in the 3 projects that have been live coded and implemented. In this overwhelmingly learning by doing course, you will master the concepts and methodologies connected with social media automation using Python.
This course is:
· Easy to grasp.
· Detailed and self-explanatory.
· Smooth-flowing and to the point.
· Practical with live coding
· A complete package with Facebook and YouTube automation step-by-step explanation.
· Methodical, covering the most advanced and recently discovered Python libraries that help you automate social media, which will ultimately help you execute automation tasks more accurately and quickly.
Teaching Is Our Passion:
Our online lectures are engaging, and they promote learning by doing. This course takes a practical approach to automating Social Media using Python. As a result, you will gain an in-depth understanding of social media automation tasks. The projects in this course will help you to examine for yourself via experimentation the practical implementation of Facebook, WhatsApp, and email automation.
The instructor has worked meticulously to ensure you understand the automation concepts clearly. You gain a solid understanding of automation fundamentals before moving on to more complex concepts. In addition to high-quality video content, you can quickly access links to the course materials. You can also get in touch with our friendly team in case of any queries.
You’ll learn how to program with Python. Here are just a few of the topics that we will be learning:
1. Course Overview
2. WhatsApp Automation
§ Introduction to WhatsApp Automation
§ Introduction and Installing the Toolkit
§ Scheduling and Sending a Message
§ Closing the Tab
§ Sending Images to Contacts
§ Sending Messages to Group
§ Sending Images to Group
§ Some Extra Perks
3. Email Automation
§ Introduction to smtplib
§ Linking Gmail with SMTP
§ Creating Email Body and Sending
§ Attaching a File with an Email
§ Introduction to Scheduling
§ Installation and Importing
§ Coding a Simple Scheduler
§ Scheduling and Sending an Email
5. YouTube Automation
§ Introduction and Installation
§ Creating an API Key
§ Fetching the Channel Information
§ Fetching the Playlist Information
§ Displaying Data from Playlists
§ Fetching Information on Video
§ Displaying the Video Data
6. Facebook Automation
§ Introduction and Installation
§ Creating Access Token
§ Posting Hello World
§ Posting Photo with Caption
§ Commenting on a Post
§ Liking and Deleting a Post
Enroll in this course and become a Social Media Automation Specialist today!
After completing this course successfully, you will be able to:
· Relate the concepts and theories for social media automation.
· Understand and implement Automation Packages and Libraries.
Who this course is for:
· Learners who want to advance their skills in automation.
· Social Media Specialists.
· Professional Virtual Assistants.
· Digital Automation Professionals.
· People who want to master scheduling tasks.
· People who want to automate Emails.
· People who want to automate sending WhatsApp messages.
· People who want to automate fetching YouTube data.
· People who want to automate Facebook posts.
Who this course is for:
The basics of automation.
• WhatsApp automation using pywhatkit.
• Email automation using smtplib.
• The basics of scheduling.
• YouTube automation using python-youtube.
• Facebook automation using Facebook-sdk.
• And much more…
• No prior knowledge of automation. You will start with the basics of social media automation and gradually build your knowledge of the subject.
• • A willingness to learn and practice.
• • Basic Python.