SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. SEO is the practice of increasing the online presence of a website improving both the quality and quantity of website traffic, as well as brand awareness, across non-paid or organic search engine results.
SEO is mainly driven by either technical enhancements of a website such as improving it's speed, reduction of page errors, appropriate linking etc, or content optimization by providing relevant and sufficient metadata, site tags, articles, infographics, page content, videos, and so on.
Search engines index and rank a website vis-a-vis its competitors based on the above signals. In summary, optimizing your site will help deliver better information to search engines so that your content can be properly indexed and displayed within search results.
In simple terms, SEO refers to the process of improving your site to increase its visibility when people search for products or services related to your business in Google, Bing, and other search engines. The better visibility your pages have in search results, the more likely you are to garner attention and attract prospective and existing customers to your business.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the practice of getting targeted traffic to a website from a search engine’s organic rankings. Common tasks associated with SEO include creating high-quality content, optimizing content around specific keywords, and building backlinks. SEO is all about improving a site’s rankings in the organic (non-paid) section of the search results. The main benefit of ranking for a specific keyword is that you can get free traffic to your site, month after month. SEO works by optimizing your site for the search engine that you want to rank for, whether it’s Google, Bing, Amazon or YouTube.
Some of the fundamental aspects for a successful SEO journey are:
a) Crawl accessibility so engines can read your website, b) Compelling content that answers the searcher’s query, c) Keyword optimized to attract searchers & engines, d) Great user experience including a fast load speed and compelling UX, e) Share-worthy content that earns links, citations, and amplification, f) Title, URL, & description to draw high CTR in the rankings, g) Snippet/schema markup to stand out in SERPs.
This SEO training by Uplatz provides in-depth knowledge and demonstration of practical steps (covering both technical & content, along with measurement of SEO KPIs) that you can execute to enhance websites' search engine visibility and traffic with better user engagement. With this SEO course, you will gain an understanding of search engine algorithms and how they affect organic search results and websites. You’ll learn the key elements for creating an effective SEO strategy, including how to select keywords and perform keyword research; consumer psychology and search behaviour; and how to conduct on-page SEO analysis to identify opportunities to improve a website’s search optimisation.
This SEO course will demonstrate how to use SEO tools and search engine optimisation tactics to win new customers and create profitable and sustainable online business. The SEO training will teach you to optimize website content for the best possible search engine ranking. You'll learn the theory behind Google search and other search engine algorithms; you'll also build practical, real-world skills that you can apply to a career in digital marketing or online content development, including on-page and off-page optimization, optimizing for local and international audiences, conducting search-focused website audits, and aligning SEO with overall business strategies. You will develop skills so as to improve search engine rankings, increase overall website traffic, and optimize for specific, targeted keywords.
· How to do keyword research
· How to optimize web pages for search engines
· Beginner-friendly link building strategies to get backlinks to your site
· Technical SEO best practices for beginners
· Understand the Mechanics of Search
· Brainstorm, Research, and Implement a Keyword Strategy
· Differentiate Between Solid SEO Tactics and Ones that Bend or Break the Rules
· Wield Both On-Page & Off-Page Optimization Techniques
· Engage in Powerful Content Marketing Strategies
· Conduct Link-Building Campaigns
· Leverage the Power of Social Media for SEO
· Develop a Complete Understanding for Ranking at the Top of Google's Search
· The five principles that drive success in natural search
· SEO Keywords and competitor research
· How to build an ROI model for SEO
· Use Google Search Console to review your website
· Collecting, measuring and managing SEO reports
· Develop the right SEO mix for your market
· Building your own SEO toolbox
· SEO copywriting
· Integrating social media and your SEO program
· Selecting and working with an SEO agency
· Best practice SEO for local search
· Optimisation for web, video, shopping etc.