It is good
Selenium Online Training
Learn Selenium automation testing from scratch with this comprehensive course and become a Selenium automation tester.
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This course will teach you everything you need to know to become a Selenium automation tester, including the basics of Selenium, how to write Selenium scripts, and how to automate web applications. You will also learn about data-driven testing and parallel testing, which are essential for scaling your automation testing efforts. This course will cover basic as well as advanced topics, such as data-driven testing and parallel testing.
Selenium Online Training Overview
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Selenium automation testing. It is a comprehensive guide that covers everything you need to know, from the basics of Selenium to advanced topics, such as data-driven testing and parallel testing. The course covers:
Basics of Selenium ( locators, commands & assertions)
Writing Selenium scripts
Automating web applications
CI/CD with Selenium
By the end of the course, you will be able to automate web applications using Selenium. You will also have a solid understanding of the capabilities of Selenium and how it can be used for automation testing.
What will you learn in this course:
Understand the basics of Selenium.
Write Selenium scripts.
Automate web applications.
Learn about data-driven testing and parallel testing.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
This course is for beginners who want to learn Selenium automation testing.
No prior experience with programming is required.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Selenium Online Training
- Selenium - Introduction 02:17 02:17
- Selenium - History 02:40 02:40
- Selenium - Flavors 03:41 03:41
- Selenium V's QTP 04:51 04:51
- Selenium - Advantages 01:33 01:33
- Selenium - Firebug and Firepath 08:28 08:28
- Selenium - IDE Introduction 02:43 02:43
- Selenium - IDE Advantages 01:55 01:55
- Selenium - IDE Installation 03:25 03:25
- Selenium IDE - Walkthrough 17:15 17:15
- Selenium - Creating a Test Case 08:51 08:51
- Selenium - Exporting a Test Case 08:05 08:05
- Selenium - Commands 03:25 03:25
- Selenium - How Selenium Identifies GUI Object 01:27 01:27
- Selenium - Locators 03:12 03:12
- Selenium - Locator By ID 10:10 10:10
- Selenium - Locator By Name 07:37 07:37
- Selenium - Locators By Class Name 08:06 08:06
- Selenium - Location By Link Text Or Partial Link Text 10:16 10:16
- Selenium - Locators (By X Path) 07:54 07:54
- Selenium - Web Driver 02:29 02:29
- Selenium - Architecture of Web Driver 05:42 05:42
- Selenium - Web Driver Installation 10:27 10:27
- Selenium - Browser Commands 11:07 11:07
- Selenium - Web Driver First Script 10:19 10:19
- Selenium - Navigation Commands 14:45 14:45
- Selenium - Web Element Commands 11:11 11:11
- Selenium - Web Element Get Commands 13:20 13:20
- Selenium - Find Elements on WebPage 03:50 03:50
- Selenium - Find Element Demo 13:41 13:41
- Selenium - Find Elements Demo 14:01 14:01
- Selenium - From Controls Input Box 10:07 10:07
- Selenium - Form Controls Radio Button 11:22 11:22
- Selenium - From Controls Check Box 12:58 12:58
- Selenium - Select Class 02:27 02:27
- Selenium - Select Methods 03:11 03:11
- Selenium - Synchronization 01:42 01:42
- Selenium - Thread.Sleep 07:19 07:19
- Selenium - Synchronization Implicit Wait 08:14 08:14
- Selenium - Explicit Wait 11:24 11:24
- Selenium - Fluent Wait 14:03 14:03
- Selenium - Capturing Screen Shot 12:06 12:06
- Selenium - Multi Or Cross Browser Testing 07:28 07:28
- Selenium - Need For Object Repository 02:45 02:45
- Selenium - Grid 04:02 04:02
- Selenium - Capturing Video 06:27 06:27
TutorialspointSimply Easy Learning
Tutorials Point originated from the idea that there exists a class of readers who respond better to online content and prefer to learn new skills at their own pace from the comforts of their drawing rooms.
The journey commenced with a single tutorial on HTML in 2006 and elated by the response it generated, we worked our way to adding fresh tutorials to our repository which now proudly flaunts a wealth of tutorials and allied articles on topics ranging from programming languages to web designing to academics and much more.
40 million readers read 100 million pages every month
Our Text Library Content and resources are freely available and we prefer to keep it that way to encourage our readers acquire as many skills as they would like to. We don't force our readers to sign up with us or submit their details either to use our Free Text Tutorials Library. No preconditions and no impediments, Just Simply Easy Learning!
We have established a Digital Content Marketplace to sell Video Courses and eBooks at a very nominal cost. You will have to register with us to avail these premium services.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now