Search Engine Marketing (SEM) - Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising
Learn Search Engine Marketing on popular search engines - Google and Bing. Create and run campaigns on Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising platforms.
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Google Ads is the most preferred Paid Media Marketing tool which every Marketer wishes to go for as his first preference. Backed by the tech giant, Google, it offers a huge opportunity for advertisers to bring their products or services in front of their audience which eventually helps in the conversions. Google Ads helps advertisers to bring their products on top of the Search Engine Result Page (SERP). As compared to organic traffic, Google Ads helps in getting website traffic quicker and in a faster way.
The key component of Google Ads are the “keywords” which are pre-selected by advertisers and based on these keywords and the quality of the proposed ad as per the Quality Score assigned by Google, the ads appear on top of the search results. There are different Campaign types associated with Google Ads or Adwords such as Search Network, Display Network, Video (YouTube), Shopping, and Universal Apps. Choosing one of these Campaign types is the first step to get the ads running for advertisers.
Microsoft Advertising or formerly known as Bing Ads is an advertising platform focusing on pay-per-click ads and displays sponsored listing across its Microsoft Search Network. It displays the results as per the topic or products listed by the advertiser for their business. It can help businesses reach a quality audience which eventually helps them in return on advertising spend. As compared to Google Ads, Microsoft Ads has lower costs-per-click (CPC) and costs-per-acquisition (CPA).
Microsoft Advertising works on the concept of Search Advertising where advertisers bid on the keywords to display their products or services in front of the online audience. With Microsoft Search Network, advertisers can reach a vast majority of the audience and these audience, whether they make a purchase, sign up on the website or download the app, they eventually turns out to be conversions and in return final buyers and this help in making a better ROI for businesses.
If you want to make your career as a Digital Marketer or take your business to the next level, you need to have the knowledge on Google Ads and this course on Google Ads from Uplatz will help you learn the complete course on Google Adwords, starting from the basics to setting up of Google Ads as an expert.
With this Microsoft Advertising course by Uplatz, you will learn the complete overview of the Microsoft Ads and its Search Network, along with importing established campaigns to Microsoft Advertising, setting up of Ads with relevant keywords and the ways of optimizing keyword bids among many others.
At the end of this course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion by Uplatz.
What will you learn in this course:
- Create and run Search Engine marketing campaigns on Google AdWords
- Optimise campaigns to get the best possible results
- Apply tricks and techniques for great ROI, and run campaigns for online sales, lead generation or brand building.
- Learn how to create a campaign, Ad Group, and Ad.
- Get an understanding of the quality score and the factors influencing the quality score.
- Gain extensive knowledge of how to analyse the market and competitors.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Enthusiasm and determination to make your mark on the world!
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
SEM with Google Ads
- Google Ads Intro 34:09 34:09
- Google Ads Campaign 30:57 30:57
- Google Ads Groups and Ads 31:38 31:38
- Google Ads Scheduling and Ext 31:18 31:18
- Google Ads Dynamic Group and Billing 30:49 30:49
- Google Ads Tools and Reports Setting 30:50 30:50
- Google Ads Keyword Planner and Diagnostic Tool 31:03 31:03
- Google Ads Conversion Tracking 30:55 30:55
- Google Ads Review - Suspended and Other Issues Handling 31:47 31:47
- Google AdWords to Google Ads Rebranding 07:12 07:12
- Google Ads Display Intro 30:30 30:30
- Google Ads Display Campaign - Ad Group - Ads 30:41 30:41
- Google Ads Audience and Demographics 31:04 31:04
- Google Ads Placement and Topics 30:35 30:35
- Google Ads YouTube Ads 30:54 30:54
- Google Ads YouTube Ads Types 31:17 31:17
- Google Ads YouTube Ads Target 31:05 31:05
- Google Ads Apps Promotion 30:22 30:22
- Google Ads Gmail Ads Intro 30:26 30:26
- Google Ads Gmail Ads Creation and Bidding 30:41 30:41
- Google Ads Shopping Ads 30:19 30:19
- Google Shopping Ads 30:18 30:18
- Google Express Smart Campaigns 30:34 30:34
- Yahoo Ads Intro 30:17 30:17
- Yahoo Ads Creation 30:18 30:18
- Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads) 30:11 30:11
- Bing Ads Keywords Planner 30:38 30:38
- Bing Ads Import from Google and linking 33:30 33:30
- Bing Ads Extensions 30:21 30:21
Uplatz is UK-based leading IT Training provider serving students across the globe. Our uniqueness comes from the fact that we provide online training courses at a fraction of the average cost of these courses in the market.
Over a short span of 3 years, Uplatz has grown massively to become a truly global IT training provider with a wide range of career-oriented courses on cutting-edge technologies and software programming.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now