Scrum Testing: Learn Agile and Scrum Testing from A to Z NOW
A Complete Expert Advice for Scrum Beginners: Agile and Scrum Testing, Testing Mastery in Agile and Scrum
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -1.5 hours
Welcome to the course Scrum Testing: Learn Agile and Scrum Testing from A to Z NOW.
Software quality has many dimensions, each requiring a different testing approach.
How do we know all the different types of tests we need to do?
How do we know when we’re “done” testing?
Who does which tests and how in an agile environment?
I will explain important guidelines, techniques, tools, and best practices with ready-made templates so you can start your testing journey right after this course.
Why do we test? The answer might seem obvious, but in fact, it’s pretty complex. We test for a lot of reasons: to find bugs, to make sure the code is reliable, and sometimes just to see if the code’s usable. We do different types of testing to accomplish different goals.
In this course, I will make sure that you have considered all important types of tests that are needed to deliver value.
You will surely find some great things in this Course, in between the lines, namely, my passion invested into making my communication with you original, useful, and attractive.
Hi everyone, my name is Dejan. I am a Product Owner, Scrum Master, Agile coach, and trainer of trainers with more than 60 international certificates in different areas of IT.
Based on my previous experience, I have created this Course for beginners to help individuals and teams get better results with Agile and Scrum.
There are no pre-requisites for this Course. Everyone can join.
I explain everything from the ground up.
And I promise you that I will not waste your time, we will be very productive and efficient.
I hope you are passionate as I am for Agile and Scrum. And if you are, let’s dive in.
What will you learn in this course:
Traditional vs. Agile Testing
What are an agile tester and Management expectations?
The agile testing mindset
What is Agile Testing and Agile Test Plan?
Agile Testing Strategies
The Agile Testing Quadrants
Important guidelines before you start testing
Testing Documents and Documentation
QA challenges with agile software development
Role of Tester in Scrum
Testing Activities in Scrum
Agile Automation Testing
How to automate in Agile Methodology
Agile Automation Tools
Automation Testing Concepts when Applied to Agile
Risks of Automation in Agile
Barriers to successful agile adoption by test teams
Tips and Tricks for testers
Agile Testing Interview Questions & Answers
What are the prerequisites for this course?
There are no pre-requisites for this course. I explain everything from the ground up
It would be nice if you have some Agile and Scrum knowledge... but not necessary
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Testing Mastery in Agile and Scrum
- Introduction 00:58 00:58
- Introduction to the Agile Software Development 02:59 02:59
- Traditional vs. Agile Testing 02:02 02:02
- What are an agile tester and Management expectations? 02:35 02:35
- The agile testing mindset 02:57 02:57
- What is Agile Testing and Agile Test Plan? 01:52 01:52
- Agile Testing Strategies 04:57 04:57
- Agile Metrics 07:00 07:00
- Agile Testing Quadrant 1 04:27 04:27
- Agile Testing Quadrant 2 03:45 03:45
- Agile Testing Quadrant 3 13:15 13:15
- Agile Testing Quadrant 4 05:24 05:24
- Important guidelines before you start testing 02:42 02:42
- Testing Documents and Documentation 02:20 02:20
- QA challenges with agile software development 02:24 02:24
- Testing in Scrum 03:58 03:58
- Test Reporting 02:36 02:36
- Agile Automation Testing 03:09 03:09
- How to automate in Agile Methodology? 04:17 04:17
- Risks of Automation in Agile 02:37 02:37
- Barriers to successful agile adoption by test teams 07:55 07:55
- Testing Toolkit 03:11 03:11
- Agile Open-Source Test Tools 11:37 11:37
- Tips and Tricks for testers 06:10 06:10
- Agile Testing Interview Questions and Answers 11:49 11:49
- Agile Testing Conclusion 02:45 02:45
Dejan MajkicLearn Agile and Scrum
My name is Dejan. I am a Product Owner, Scrum Master, Trainer of trainers, and Digital Enterpreneur. I am a Master of Computer Science and Information Technology with more than 60 international certificates in different areas of IT.
Join my courses, learn from first-hand experience.
Let's get started...
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now