SAP Lumira Online Training
SAP Lumira is known as a visual intelligence tool that is used to visualize data and create stories to provide graphical details of the data. Data is entered in Lumira as dataset and you can apply filters, hierarchies, and columns to prepare documents.
SAP Lumira is meant for Business Analysts who can alter data structures and correlations in whatever way they want. They can create data visualizations and stories from multiple data sources. SAP Lumira helps to adapt data to organizational needs to create stories with visualizations.
Neha Gupta has 10+ Years of experience in SAP BI/BW, Data Modeling, ETL, Data Warehousing, Database management and SAP ECC modules. Participated in more than 10 end to end SAP BI implementations and designed more than 35 Universes. Neha has outstanding expertise in the following area
- SAP Business Objects Enterprise XI R3.1, XI R2, 4.0, 4.1, Dashboard Designer, SAP Lumira, SAP Design Studio, Crystal Reports (2008/2011/2013 and Enterprise 4.x).
- SAP HANA- Data Modeling, Creating Views on top of Schema, HANA Administration and Data Provisioning.
- SAP BW-BEx Reports, Info Cubes, Info Sets. ETL- SAP BO Data Services- Creating Data store, creating and scheduling job, Informatica, Clover ETL Open Source.
- SAP ERP Implementation: SAP FICO, SAP BPC, SAP PP and other modules. CAL integration of ERP with AWS.
- Tableau Developer -Advanced knowledge of Tableau BI application creation. Advanced Dashboards and document designing experience.
- SAP Fiori Apps Development and Configuration, Oracle SOA suite, OBIEE, SQL Server, Pl/SQL, Cognos reporting and Framework Manager.