The SAP ERP Financials solution is a comprehensive financial management solution engineered for the most complex, multinational companies across a broad range of industries. As the leading enterprise software solution, SAP ERP Financials enables companies to thrive in a business environment characterized by intensified competition, uncertain market conditions, and increased regulatory oversight.
“Is SAP FICO a good career option?” is a question asked by many aspirants. By equipping you with industry relevant skills related to the field of Accountant, SAP FICO certification course opens the door to innumerable career opportunities in various work profiles like:
- Junior/ Senior SAP Consultant
- Senior Finance Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Project Manager
- BI and Reporting Professional
- Accounts Payable Analyst
3 in 1 Course
After Successful implementation of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the terminology used by SAP FI ECC 6.0
- Learn the basics of the SAP FI system with hands-on exercises
- Learn how to navigate SAP
- Overview of the SAP FI Business process and able to perform as End User
- Ready to take the SAP FI Certification Exam
- Able to configure and Implement an SAP FI System.
- Able to further enhance and develop an existing SAP FI System.
What you’ll learn
- Navigate SAP System
- Terminology used in SAP FI ECC 6.0 EHP6
- Basic’s of SAP FI system with hands-on exercises
- Configure & implement SAP FI system
- Perform SAP FI End-user task’s
- Ready to take SAP FI Certification Exam
- Global software-work anywhere in the world
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Basic Accounting Knowledge is Required
- Programming Knowledge not Required
Who this course is for:
- Financial Accountants willing to use SAP ERP or any team preparing themselves for SAP Implementation
- Consultants responsible for implementing Financial Accounting with SAP ERP Financials