Rubiks Cube 3x3
Beginner To Advance
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -1.5 hours
The Initial Section of the Beginners method teaches basics of cubes which includes their parts and how to understand and perform different algorithms, followed by solving the 3 layers.
1st layer consists of solving the cross and the corners.
2nd layer consists of solving the edges.
3rd layer consists of solving the yellow cross and aligning the corners.
The Advanced Method which we teach is the CFOP (Cross, F2L, OLL, PLL) Method which is the most common speed cubing method of solving.
In this Section we teach how to make 1st and 2nd layer pairs to increase efficiency of solving.
Followed by solving the 3rd layer using OLLs (Orientation of the Last Layer) and PLLs (Permutation of the Last Layer).
The Advance Method can bring your average solving time to under 20 Seconds!
What will i learn?
What will you learn in this course:
- Beginner methods to solve a 3x3 Rubik's Cube.
- Intermediate methods to solve a 3x3 Rubik's Cube.
- Advance methods to solve a 3x3 Rubik's Cube.
- Speed Solving of the Rubik's cube
- Learn with Layer-by-Layer Method which lays a perfect foundation for more advanced techniques
- Learn all the concepts and principles of solving a puzzle from scratch
- Types of cubes
- Certificate of completion
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- A 3x3 Rubik's cube
- Mobile or Laptop/PC
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- A Brief History Of The Rubik's Cube 01:23 01:23
- Different Types Of Cubes 10:38 10:38
- World Cube Association 05:04 05:04
Cube Notation & Finger style
Shivam Kumar Dutta (SKD)
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now