- Retail Management Tutorial
- Retail Management - Home
- Retailing Basics
- Retailing - Overview
- Retail Management - Sectors
- Retail Challenges & Theories
- Understanding Retail Consumer
- Inside Retail Management
- Market Segmentation & Strategies
- Retail - Business Location
- Merchandise Management
- Retail - Business Operations
- Retail Management - Space
- Retail Management Resources
- Retail Management - Quick Guide
- Retail Management - Resources
- Retail Management - Discussion
Retail Management Tutorial
Retail Management is an activity of selling products or services to their end-users. This tutorial introduces you to various concerns of retail business such as retail marketing, space management, and retail operations. It also introduces you to visual merchandising, retail marketing mix, and e-tailing.
This tutorial is prepared keeping in mind the need of beginners who are keen to make a career in Retail Marketing and Operations. For all other enthusiastic readers, this tutorial is a good learning material.
We assume the reader has a basic knowledge of business administration and marketing concepts. Creativity, analytical thinking, strategic thinking, and communication skill are a plus.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started