Retail Management Online Training
Simply Easy Learning
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Retail management means running a store where merchandise is sold and Retail Management Information Systems include using hardware, software and procedures to manage activities like planning, inventory control, financial management, logistics and point of sale transactions.
This Tutorial is for all those people who are keen to get into the retail sector and understand how this industry works.These segments of the retail industry will take them through the different departments and their functioning systems. Those who want to make their career in Retail Management as well as Retail operations.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Retail Management - Introduction To Retail 10:42 10:42
- Retail Management - Traditional & Modern Retail 13:38 13:38
- Retail Management - Operating A Retail Store 13:57 13:57
- Retail Management - Modern Retail Operations 10:17 10:17
- Retail Management - Retail Maths 10:45 10:45
- Retail Management - Store Operations 13:43 13:43
- Retail Management - Category Management 11:21 11:21
- Retail Management - Merchandising 13:40 13:40
- Retail Management - Visual Merchandising 12:23 12:23
- Retail Management - Retail Marketing Process 09:19 09:19
- Retail Management - Types Of Selling 13:46 13:46
- Retail Management - Retail Selling Skills 14:29 14:29
- Retail Management - Cashiering 09:26 09:26
- Retail Management - 7P’s Of Retail 12:20 12:20
- Retail Management - Retail Supply Chain 08:49 08:49
- Retail Management - Loss Prevention 09:29 09:29
- Retail Management - Back Store Operations In Retail 09:59 09:59
- Retail Management - Health & Safety 10:41 10:41
- Retail Management - Customer Complaint Handling Process 10:19 10:19
- Retail Management - Customer Service 14:27 14:27
TutorialspointSimply Easy Learning
Tutorials Point originated from the idea that there exists a class of readers who respond better to online content and prefer to learn new skills at their own pace from the comforts of their drawing rooms.
The journey commenced with a single tutorial on HTML in 2006 and elated by the response it generated, we worked our way to adding fresh tutorials to our repository which now proudly flaunts a wealth of tutorials and allied articles on topics ranging from programming languages to web designing to academics and much more.
40 million readers read 100 million pages every month
Our Text Library Content and resources are freely available and we prefer to keep it that way to encourage our readers acquire as many skills as they would like to. We don't force our readers to sign up with us or submit their details either to use our Free Text Tutorials Library. No preconditions and no impediments, Just Simply Easy Learning!
We have established a Digital Content Marketplace to sell Video Courses and eBooks at a very nominal cost. You will have to register with us to avail these premium services.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now