Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Regular expressions are an essential part of problem solving in computer science. They can be tricky to learn if you don't approach the topic right.
In this course, we hope to break down the regular expressions into manageable parts so you can learn them fast and retain the concepts much longer.
Every concept is taught through a wealth of over-the-shoulder examples so you understand the concepts better.
Why should you choose our course?
1. We like to be thorough in our teaching. You'll find everything you need to start creating complicated regular expression patterns. You won't have to look anywhere else.
2. We strongly advocate learning by doing, rather than just listening or reading. Our lectures are filled with a wealth of examples that explain every concept clearly.
4. We prefer creating fun projects to explain the concepts and to keep things interesting as well. You'll learn how to apply the concepts you learn in the course in the real world projects and examples.
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now and start creating complicated, yet accurate regex patterns that can be used in real world pattern matching scenarios in no time at all!
Who this course is for:
- Update your resume with your knowledge on regular expressions.
- Anyone who'd like to learn the core concepts of regular expressions and apply it to their language of choice.
- Can be useful for people who work with data, like data scientists, as well, because regular expression is a required skill in this field
What will you learn in this course:
- Learn the core concepts of regular expressions - how they work, how to create them and how to apply them
- Learn how to create all kinds of regular expressions - from simple to very complicated patterns
- Learn how to use brackets, metacharacters and character ranges and sets to create advanced regex patterns
- Learn the simplicity of lazy and greedy matching
- Learn how to use grouping, capture groups and backreferencing to create updated, and accurate regex patterns of this decade
- Learn how to use lookaheads, lookbehinds, anchors and unicode properly
- Apply your knowledge in real world problems with illustrated explanations on how to solve them.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 03:01 03:01
- An Introduction to creating regular expressions 11:32 11:32
- Regular Expression Notes Download
Brackets and range of Characters - Advanced patterns
Metacharacters - Enhance your regular expressions
Anchors and Quantifiers
RegExp objects, properties and methods
Lazy and greedy matches
Grouping and Capture groups
Lookaheads and Lookbehinds
Real world projects
DigiFisk (Programming is fun)Hands-on practical training | Programming courses
Welcome to DigiFisk!
Here at DigiFisk, we aim to make programming fun and interactive for students.
If you're tired of boring theoretical classes, then you've come to the right place.
We start off with basics/beginner courses in a particular programming language or field, and continue on with a number of real-world project-based classes to equip you to thrive in the real world.
Our lectures tend to be very detailed. We leave nothing out, so beginners and advanced programmers alike can learn something from each of our courses.
Enjoy your journey into the fascinating world of programming with DigiFisk! We'll see you inside. :)
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now