Python Programming For Everyone
Learn Python 3 Programming Fast!
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
In this course we'll learn the Python version 3 programming language from an absolute Beginner level all the way to Advanced in no time at all!
This course is aimed at the absolute beginner, you don't need any coding experience at all!
We'll start out by setting downloading and installing Python and the Sublime Text Editor - both for free. This will give you all the tools you need to start writing and running Python code.
Then, we'll dive into very basic computer science concepts. Things like:
- Printing to the Screen
- String Manipulation
- Data Types (lists, tuples, dictionaries and more)
- Simple Math
- Comparison Operators
- Assignment Operators
After that, we'll move into more intermediate topics like:
- Conditional If/Else Statements
- While Loops
- For Loops
Finally we'll finish up with more advanced topics like:
Python is one of the greatest programming languages to learn, and learning has never been this easy!
I'll see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed towards absolute beginners who want to learn the Python programming Language
What will you learn in this course:
- Python From Beginner To Advanced
- Object Oriented Programming
- Download and Install Python
- Pick a Coding Text Editor
- Variables, and Data Types
- Conditional If/Else & Comparisons
- While and For Loops
- Functions, Modules, & Classes
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No programming skills or special tools are necessary to take this course
- You just need a computer with Internet access and a Web Browser
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Intro to Python 01:35 01:35
- Install Python 05:23 05:23
- First Program - Hello World! 04:39 04:39
- Comments and Clearing The Screen 03:02 03:02
- Variables 05:18 05:18
- Intro To Data Types 05:54 05:54
- Strings 03:01 03:01
- String Manipulation 05:15 05:15
- Math With Python 04:21 04:21
- Floats and Ints 02:40 02:40
- Assignment Operators 04:08 04:08
- Lists 04:37 04:37
- Tuples 04:24 04:24
- Dictionaries 04:16 04:16
John ElderFounder of Codemy
John Elder is a pioneer in Web Development who created one of the first Internet advertising networks back in 1997. He sold it to a publicly traded company at the height of the dot com boom and then went on to create the best-selling Submission-Spider search engine submission software that's been used by over 3 million individuals and small businesses in over 45 countries.
John graduated with honors with a degree in Economics from Washington University in St. Louis where he was an ArtSci Scholar.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now