- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Python program to wrap a text into paragraph with width w
Suppose we have a string s and width w. We have to wrap this text into a paragraph with width w. This can be done very easily with fill() function present inside textwrap library. So we have to import textwrap library first.
So, if the input is like s = "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" w = 9, then the output will be
To solve this, we will follow these steps −
take the string into s
take width into w
call textwrap.fill(s, w) by passing s as the first argument, and w as the second argument
Let us see the following implementation to get better understanding
import textwrap def solve(s, w): return textwrap.fill(s, w) s = "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" w = 9 print(solve(s, w))
"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog", 9
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
- Indent the text of a paragraph with CSS
- Align the text of a paragraph with CSS
- How to wrap the text within the width of the window in JavaFX?
- Java Program to wrap text in a JTextPane and show Scrollbar
- How to word-wrap text in Tkinter Text?
- Add some emphasis to a paragraph with Bootstrap
- How to read text file into a list or array with Python?
- How to wrap the text of a label in JavaFX?
- How to wrap the text in text flow layout in JavaFX?
- Set the text wrap in a form in HTML
- How can we implement line wrap and word wrap text inside a JTextArea in Java?
- Create a paragraph with a right-to-left direction in HTML5
- Wrap Strings of Text in Bootstrap Navbar