- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Python Program to Count Inversions in an array
In this article, we will learn about the solution to the problem statement given below.
Problem statement − We are given a list, we need to count the inversion required and display it.
Inversion count is obtained by counting how many steps are needed for the array to be sorted.
Now let’s observe the solution in the implementation below −
# count def InvCount(arr, n): inv_count = 0 for i in range(n): for j in range(i + 1, n): if (arr[i] > arr[j]): inv_count += 1 return inv_count # Driver Code arr = [1,5,3,8,7] n = len(arr) print("Total number of inversions are:",InvCount(arr, n))
Total number of inversions are: 2
All the variables are declared in the local scope and their references are seen in the figure above.
In this article, we have learned about how we can make a Python Program to Count Inversions in an array
- Count Inversions in an array
- C/C++ Program to Count Inversions in an array using Merge Sort?
- C/C++ Program to the Count Inversions in an array using Merge Sort?
- Program to Find the Inverted Inversions in Python
- Program to count nice pairs in an array in Python
- C++ Program to Count Inversion in an Array
- Count distinct elements in an array in Python
- C# program to count number of bytes in an array
- Python Program to Count set bits in an integer
- Program to check number of global and local inversions are same or not in Python
- Python program to count occurrences of an element in a tuple
- Program to count odd numbers in an interval range using Python
- Python Program to find largest element in an array
- Program to count elements whose next element also in the array in Python
- Python Program to find the largest element in an array