Welcome to Python Docx from Beginner to Winner!
Here we will learn together how to use python-docx module to generate dynamically docx files! Docx files automation with Python will become to you as easy as pie!
In each session we will replicate a Microsoft docx previously created by hand.
Together we will explore python-docx API, we will look at its code, we will debug its code and we will improve its code!
It will be fun, bold and memorable!
Also we will take a look at its internal XML code, we will compare with the original one, we will understand how it works and we will change it in our favor!
After taking the first session you will be already able to:
- Insert paragraphs;
- Insert images;
- Insert tables;
- Format tables;
- Align paragraphs and images;
- Change paragraph font name and size;
- Use TTF fonts;
- Change paragraph color;
- Add/remove bold, italic and underline;
- Add different styles of underline: single, double line, wave, and more;
- Create your own paragraph styles;
- Look at its internal XML code, understand it and change it;
- Add pagination.
Quite a journey right?
Join with me to this challenge of exploring python-docx module, we have a lot to learn!
Become a winner and start automate your Microsoft Docx files now!
- Create docx files with Python
- Change the font color and size
- Change font name, use TTF fonts
- Insert images and paragraphs
- Align paragraphs and images
- Set/Unset bold, italic and underline
- Set different underline styles: single, dash, dot dot dash
- Insert tables
- Change the internal XML data
- Add page number
- Basic Knowledge about Python;
- You need Python 3.8.x or later;
- Visual Studio Code (Recommended);
- Visual Studio Code "Python from Microsoft" and "Pylance from Microsoft" extensions;
- Visual Studio Code "XML Tools" extension;
- 7zip or similar;
- Eager to learn.