Python 3 For Offensive PenTest: A Complete Practical Course
2019 Updated Python 3 / Windows 10 & Kali 2. Learn how to use python for ethical hacking and penetration testing
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
When other's tools fail, writing your own makes you a true penetration tester!
Before You Enroll !
The knowledge which you will learn from this course is literally a weapon. My goal is to make you a better warrior in penetration testing. Consider the consequences of your actions, be smart and don't go to jail.
There are quite a lot of people who call themselves hackers but in reality few have the solid skills to fit the definition, when other's tools fail, writing your own makes you a true hacker!
Easy to learn
Unlimited third party libraries
Get your job done with few lines
Ranked as #1 for the most popular programming languages
Plenty of open source hacking tools are written in python which can be easily integrated within your script
How To Use This Course?
View the course in order, start from module 1 and move on.
Before you see the video, download the script, read the inline comments, run the script in your home lab, then finally see the explanatory video, if you still got any question, post it in TutorialsPoint Questions.
Don't skip the exercises, Google is your best friend.
Fall in love with Python, go for extra mile and start writing your own weapons!
How to reach me?
LinkedIn if you have ANY questions prior taking the course, Ideas and collaboration are welcomed.
Who this course is for:
- Ethical hackers and penetration testers
- Students preparing for OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, GXPN, CEH
- Information security professionals and cyber security consultants
- System and network security administrators
- Programmers who want to get their hands dirty
What will you learn in this course:
- Learn how to code your own reverse shell [TCP+HTTP]
- Learn how to exfiltrate data from your target
- Make anonymous shell by interacting with [Twitter, Google Form, Sourceforge]
- Replicate Metasploit features and and make an advanced shell
- Learn how to hack passwords using multiple techniques [Keylogger, Clipboard Hijacking]
- Learn how malware abusing cryptography by adding [AES,RSA,XOR] encryption to your shell
- Privilege escalation on windows with practical example
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic knowledge in Python or ANY other programming/scripting languages
- Intermediate knowledge in penetration testing and ethical hacking
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Python 3 / Windows 10 / Kali 2 : Gaining Access
- Download Scripts
- TCP Reverse Shell Outline 04:50 04:50
- Server Side - Coding a TCP Reverse Shell 07:46 07:46
- Client Side - Coding a TCP Reverse Shell 08:44 08:44
- Coding a Low Level Data Exfiltration 07:11 07:11
- Exporting To EXE 02:52 02:52
- HTTP Reverse Shell Outline 02:36 02:36
- Coding a HTTP Reverse Shell 11:06 11:06
- Data Exfiltration 07:54 07:54
- Persistence Outline 04:29 04:29
- Making our HTTP Reverse Shell Persistent 10:07 10:07
- Tuning the connection attempts 04:24 04:24
Python 3 / Windows 10 / Kali 2 : Advanced Scriptable Shell
Python 3 / Windows 10 / Kali 2 : Catch Me If You Can!
Python 3: How Malware Abuse Cryptography? Python Answers
Windows 7 & 10 Privilege Escalation - Weak Service Permission
Hussam KhraisCloud Security Engineer at Amazon AWS
Hi, My name is Hussam.
I'm a security engineer based in Berlin, Germany. I build security tools and scanners in Python.
I do my best to learn as much as i can. I enjoy solving problems and turning obstacles upside down.
My favorite quote, "What stands in the way becomes the way"
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now