Project on Hadoop - Youtube Data Analysis using PIG/MapReduce
Youtube Data Analysis Using Hadoop
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -3 hours
This course is basically intended for users who are interested to learn about the application of Hadoop technologies and how to work on the data sets with ease in particular. We are going to learn to analyze YouTube’s video upload data using Hadoop.
We can analyze YouTube Video in the following scenarios
1. Identify the top 5 categories in which most of the videos are uploaded
2. Top 10 highest-rated videos
3. Top 10 most viewed
4. Top 10 lengthy videos
5. How many peoples are less than 18 yrs age (not adults) and uploaded videos
6. How many children (less than 18 yrs age) in which categories they uploaded vedio’s (basically to check not uploaded in adult categories)
7. Number of comments per vedio’s
8. Sorting of data on basis of uploader name
9. Sorting of data on basis of uploaded age
You will analyze this data in different big data tools like MR, PIG and Hive and can generate some useful information for YouTube to take certain strategic decisions.
- Data analysts/developers
- Anyone who wants to learn about the application of Hadoop
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Experience of coding
- Basic knowledge of Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction to Youtube Data Analysis Using Hadoop 07:01 07:01
- Introduction to Youtube Data Analysis Using Hadoop Continues 07:45 07:45
Video Analyzer and Video Query
Corporate Bridge Consultancy Private Limited
EDUCBA is a leading global provider of skill-based education addressing the needs of 1,000,000+ members across 70+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing 5000+ courses and 500+ Learning Paths prepared by top-notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our training programs are Job oriented skill-based programs demanded by the Industry. At EDUCBA, it is a matter of pride for us to make job-oriented hands-on courses available to anyone, any time and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your study to suit your convenience and schedule.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now