Project Management PMP Exam Full Foundation (To take before exam practice)
Based on the the book "Project Management - A Quick Reference Guide"
Updated on Oct, 2023
Language - English
Duration -1.5 hours
You’ve been asked to manage project. You appreciate the vote of confidence, and are determined to do good job. At the same time, you have heard that as many as 60 percent of projects are unsuccessful. Where do you begin? How do I organize the work? How do create a schedule and budget? How do I keep the team members excited – when they have so many different pressures on them.
This course is set up for you to get quickly up to speed with project management terminology, and give you the confidence to manage your projects more effectively. This course helps you avoid common mistakes. But I can’t make you perfect!
In 60 different topics we will cover all the fundamentals of project management. We start from the basics, and cover the people involved, the initiation stage, the planning stage, the execution phase and the closing phase.
Each of the topics is explained in a 1 to 2 minute session. Covering the project management fundamentals (Basics, Initiation, planning, Execution, Closing. No-nonsense and straight to the point. Together there is over 2 hours of content and quizzes.
It will give you the full foundational understanding of project management. This will help you to become a better project manager, as well as studying more effectively for the PMP Exam.
What will you learn in this course:
- Improved project management skills
- A full understanding of Project Management terminology and concepts
- Get a head start in passing the PMP exam, as all of this is based on the latest PMBOK.
- Receive the ebook “Project Management - A Quick Guide” currently on sale for Amazon.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- An interest in Project Management
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 02:57 02:57
- Why Good Project Management is important 01:20 01:20
- What is a Project? 01:42 01:42
- Three Characteristics of a Project 01:09 01:09
- Project, Programs & Portfolio's 02:04 02:04
- The Type of Organisation you work for 03:26 03:26
- The Project Management Office (PMO) 01:34 01:34
- The Four Project Phases 01:41 01:41
- Different Ways of Organizing the Project 01:46 01:46
The People Involved
Initiating the Project
Plan the Project
Start the Project and Keep it on Track
The Closing Phase
Hans WeemaesBusiness School Professor in Korea
I'm a visiting business school Professor in Korea, consultant, and corporate trainer. I focus on Strategic Magement, Entrepreneurship, and Project Management. I am particularly passionate about communicating complex concepts in a straight forward language to a general audience, whether this in the class-, meeting- or boardroom. I have worked with students, managers, directors and C-Level Executives
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now