Programming PLC Using Text Commands - Mnemonic Language
Stop using Lader diagram and SFC and start Programming PLC using short codes in no time without even a computer
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Welcome to Programming PLC Using Text Commands course.
You will no longer hate programming PLCs.
As most of you know, drawing Ladder logic diagrams or an SFC is not an easy nor simple process, it requires a thorough understanding of Ladder Diagrams and other languages to give the ability to turn your idea into a project that is based on PLC
What if I tell you that now you can program your PLC and make a fully functional project without even a computer. YES, YOU CAN!
Mnemonic Language (Short Simple and Easy to remember codes) will help you unleash your full potential in PLC Programming without even using a computer!
That's not all. After coding, This program will give you the ability to view your code. As a result, it will be ready so that you can download it to your PLC.
You think this is cool but not yet interested. Well, how about the fact that this software allows you to trace the code line by line and debug the software while your machine operate!
This is a course that will help advance in your career and get more options in PLC Programming world.
How many people do you know Program PLC Using Text Commands!. Few I'm sure, now you get to be one step ahead of others in your industry
Who this course is for:
- PLC - Programmable Logic Controller - Geeks
- People Interested in Industrial Automation
- Anyone interested in Programming Programmable Logic Controller
What will you learn in this course:
- Program PLC using Text Commands - Short Codes
- Create a PLC Control Program using Short Codes
- Write codes instead of drawing long SFC or Ladder diagrams to create amazing projects
- Program Any Microcontroller without drawing a single line
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic Knowledge in PLC
- A Will to apply, not just watch
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 03:01 03:01
- Who We Are? 05:26 05:26
- What is Mnemonic Programming Language 03:53 03:53
- Development Environment for This Course 02:54 02:54
Commands and Instructions Explained
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now