Learn how to Program Arduino Wirelessly without a USB Cable via Mobile or Laptop/PC and if you don't have a PC/Laptop you can program Your Arduino using a Smartphone Only.
Have you ever needed to upload a code Or change things inside Your Arduino but didn't find a USB Cable nearby or had a hard time accessing Arduino USB Port because it's inside a case or a device that you already made? Yes? Well, have you ever ever needed to simplify the code uploading process!
Then This Course is for You
In this course, you will learn how to program your own Arduino board without the need for a Wired USB cable connected to the board each time you want to send out or try a new version of your code.
Why you should learn how to program your Arduino Wirelessly:
It's easier to reprogram
Save time in the development phase of your project
Less effort when you want to change or update something in your Arduino based device/project.
No need for a laptop/PC to learn and program Arduino codes, you can do it using your mobile phone.
What you will learn in this course:
How to program Arduino Wirelessly
How to use a mobile phone to write and upload codes to Arduino board wirelessly
How to use a laptop to write and upload codes to the Arduino board wirelessly.
Goal From This Course:
- Learn how to Program Arduino Wirelessly without a USB Cable via Mobile or Laptop/PC
Arduino IDE (FREE)
Bluino - Google Play Store (FREE)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Interested in Programming Arduino using Your Laptop/Phone without a USB Cable and send your codes over the air
- Anyone Interested in Programming your Arduino Wirelessly
- Anyone Interested in Programming Arduino without a Laptop/PC
- Electronics Geeks
- Arduino Geeks
What Will I Get ?
- Program your Arduino Wirelessly
- Program Arduino without a Laptop/PC
- Program Arduino using Your Laptop/Phone without a USB Cable and send your codes over the air
- Basic experience in Electronics
- A Will to apply, not just watch