Program Management Professional (PgMP) - PMI
ادارة البرامج الاحترافية PgMP
Updated on Oct, 2023
Language - Arabic
Duration -10.5 hours
Program Management is the next logical career step for professional project managers leading larger and more complex initiatives. To some, program management is viewed as the top of the “technical project management” professional ladder. With less than 3,200 certified PgMPs currently in the world, this certification provides a definitive advantage for project professionals seeking growth and recognition.
Programs are at the heart of any major operations, regardless of the size and significance of each program. A business can only succeed when all related programs work in perfect harmony without any ambiguities, contributing to the larger objective of the company. Should any program fall apart or fail to accomplish its goal, the train may derail. Innumerable business, be it small to medium enterprises or large organizations, have suered body blows and many have failed owing to ineicient or outright inept program management.
A Program Management Professional plays a essential role in determining the fortune of an organization. Program Management Professional (PgMP) is the most prestigious certificate for program managers. This certificate is offered by PMI (Project Management Institute) for experienced program managers.
A program management professional or PgMP is responsible for this crucial lifeline of a business. A PgMP is expected to manage all the program projects, sub-programs and operations, to undertake preprogram assessments, study program feasibility, conduct cost benefit analysis, take all stakeholders and sponsors into confidence, form teams or use existing teams and assign relevant tasks, conceive plans to initiate a perfect plan and then executing it optimally to deliver the most qualitative results at a budget while adhering to a timeline.
Dr. Ahmed Hassan, DBA, Ph.D., PgMP, PMP, RMP, PBA
PMO Director, MCIT
What will you learn in this course:
- Learn the program management language, best practices, tools and techniques, and tips to assist you in taking, and passing your PgMP® exam
- Interpret exam questions and focus your study time on topics that need the most attention
- Learn proven test taking skills to write your PgMP® application and utilize your personal test taking strategy
- Be competent in utilizing Program Management best practices as outlined in The Standard for Program Management & Agile practice guide in your work
- Manage programs in compliance with the Project Management Institute (PMI®) standards
- Apply Program Management skills, tools and techniques to deliver projects on time and within budget.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
برنامج ادارة البرامج الاحترافية PgMP يساعد مديري البرامج بالمؤسسات للتعرف علي المهارات العلمية والتطبيقية والفنية اللازمة لادارة اي برنامج وكيفية التخطيط الجيد للاعمال الذي يساعد البرنامج علي الربيحية والنجاح ، كما انه يعد برنامج تدريبي متوافق مع منهجية إدارة البرامج الاحترافية وفقاً لمعهد إدارة المشروعات الامريكي PMI. هذا البرنامج يوفر لك الفرصة للحصول على شهادة PgMP الدولية المعتمدة من خلال التدريب الاحترافي والمتميز والذي يؤهلك للتقدم الى امتحان المعهد الامريكي لادارة المشاريع PMI وفقا لشروط المعهد.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
PgMP Orientation Session
- Introduction to PgMP 01:13:20 01:13:20
- Course Overview 36:49 36:49
Ch. 01 : Introduction
Ch. 02 : Program Management Performance Domains
Ch. 03 - Program Strategy Alignment
Dr. Ahmed Hassan
- Dr. Ahmed Hassan has +25 years of experience in ICT projects, and +15 years in strategic partnerships, business development, project management, and solutions consultations.
- He is currently The PMO Director of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT).
- He worked as a “Systems Analyst & Developer” at IBM before joining MCIT.
- In addition, He works as a “Lecturer” at Cairo University, Arab Academy for Science Technology & Maritime Transport, ESLSCA Business School, ….etc.
- ATP Certified PgMP, RMP, ACP, PBA, PMI-ACP from Projects Management Institute (PMI).
- Dr. Ahmed Hassan obtained a Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) from Cairo University, in 2016.
- He obtained a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the Arab Academy for Science Technology & Maritime Transport, in 2010.
- In addition, He obtained PhD. and M.S.C. in Telecommunications & Electronics Engineering from Cairo Uni.
- He obtained a B.S.C. degree in Telecommunications & Electronics, Engineering from Cairo University.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now