Program Arduino Wirelessly via Mobile or Laptop
Learn how to Program Arduino Wirelessly without a USB Cable via Mobile or Laptop/PC
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Learn how to Program Arduino Wirelessly without a USB Cable via Mobile or Laptop/PC and if you don't have a PC/Laptop you can program Your Arduino using a Smartphone Only.
Have you ever needed to upload a code Or change things inside Your Arduino but didn't find a USB Cable nearby or had a hard time accessing Arduino USB Port because it's inside a case or a device that you already made? Yes? Well, have you ever ever needed to simplify the code uploading process!
Then This Course is for You
In this course, you will learn how to program your own Arduino board without the need for a Wired USB cable connected to the board each time you want to send out or try a new version of your code.
Why you should learn how to program your Arduino Wirelessly:
It's easier to reprogram
Save time in the development phase of your project
Less effort when you want to change or update something in your Arduino based device/project.
No need for a laptop/PC to learn and program Arduino codes, you can do it using your mobile phone.
What you will learn in this course:
How to program Arduino Wirelessly
How to use a mobile phone to write and upload codes to Arduino board wirelessly
How to use a laptop to write and upload codes to the Arduino board wirelessly.
Goal From This Course:
- Learn how to Program Arduino Wirelessly without a USB Cable via Mobile or Laptop/PC
Arduino IDE (FREE)
Bluino - Google Play Store (FREE)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Interested in Programming Arduino using Your Laptop/Phone without a USB Cable and send your codes over the air
- Anyone Interested in Programming your Arduino Wirelessly
- Anyone Interested in Programming Arduino without a Laptop/PC
- Electronics Geeks
- Arduino Geeks
What will you learn in this course:
- Program your Arduino Wirelessly
- Program Arduino without a Laptop/PC
- Program Arduino using Your Laptop/Phone without a USB Cable and send your codes over the air
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic experience in Electronics
- A Will to apply, not just watch
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 03:32 03:32
- Who We Are? 05:26 05:26
- HC05 Bluetooth Module 04:55 04:55
- Difference between Software Serial and Hardware Serial 05:13 05:13
- Second Circuit Permanent 05:04 05:04
- First Circuit Place Bluetooth Shield in AT Command Mode 08:03 08:03
- Soldering Pin 32 in Bluetooth Shield 02:17 02:17
- Programming Arduino For PC Wireless Programming 08:17 08:17
- Required AT Commands to Get Arduino and Bluetooth Ready 08:05 08:05
- Practical Wireless Arduino Programming via Laptop 11:25 11:25
- Coding Arduino for Mobile Wireless Programming 04:25 04:25
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now