About the Prime Pack:
Salesforce is one of the biggest cloud-based technologies in today's world. It helps the business to grab more prospects, close more deals, and wow customers with amazing service. An average salesforce engineer earns a handsome amount per year.
Tutorialspoint has designed the salesforce prime pack in such a way that it will help beginners as well as professionals to grow in their careers.
This Prime Pack is created specifically for learning and developing in-demand salesforce as a cloud-based architecture. You will get a solid foundation of salesforce as a CRM, as well as Interview Readiness Preparation. The intensive prime pack provides you with a comprehensive set of server-side development abilities with the use of Apex/Apex triggers.
The Future of Salesforce:
- According to Indeed, the average Salesforce developer's income is $1,10,000 per year.
- According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, there will be 3.3 million available Salesforce ecosystem jobs by 2023.
- The average job satisfaction rating in Salesforce is 3.75 out of 5 because they are versatile and have complete knowledge of SaaS applications and CRM.
Why should you get this prime pack?
- We have designed the guide to get you started with Cloud Computing, Data Management, and Lightning Web Component (LWC) Development.
- How to Integrate through Aura and LWC interoperability and Component Lifecycle & Composition.
- You will learn Apex Programming Fundamentals, having an in-depth knowledge of Database Manipulation(DML) and Triggers in Apex, Lookups, SOQL/SSL, and Data Management.
- Learn Advanced Apex Programming With Practise exam with sample code and questions.
- Similarly, you will learn Integration in Salesforce, working with SOAP, and REST API.
- Once you're familiar with the fundamental concepts, learn about the tools of Trade Automation and Data Building Reports and Dashboards using reports and formula fields.
- Get hands-on experience with Salesforce objects and Cloud Information Model Along with analyzing data.
- Learn User Management of Data Manager, its functionality, and Job Automation.
- To get you started on your path to becoming a successful salesforce developer from scratch.
- The course is designed for all experience levels. You will start from ground 0 and in no time, you will summit the very peak of Salesforce Development.
- You will learn all the backend stuff (Apex Development) and all the frontend stuff (Lightning Development).
- Passion to learn and excel in Salesforce Development.
- A reliable computer and a stable internet connection are only needed.
- Prior knowledge of Salesforce Administration and Configuration is required.