Learn SQL from Basic MySQL Database Operations to Database Management Systems - MySQL, Fundamental Database Development Techniques with MySQL Server And Workbench, Oracle SQL Data Modeler, Data Modelling and Design, SQL Essentials.
- 6 Modules
- 158+ Lectures
- 30+ Hrs HD Videos
- Course Designed by Industry Experts
- Up-to-Date Curriculum
- 1 eBook
- Full Lifetime Access
- 30 Days Refund Policy
- Certificate on Completion
About Premium Pack:
Welcome to our SQL Premium Pack. We have designed our courses in such a way that individuals can get the insights to turn raw data into actionable insights. Our Course is not only for software engineers and system administrators and it also helps analysts to gain important insights into new marketplaces and make more informed strategic decisions.
Scope of SQL:
- SQL is a massive technology and it is not permitted in computer science and can be seen in Retail, Finance, Healthcare, Science & Technology, Public Sector.
- Average SQL Developer earns $88,334 per year.
- SQL ( Structured Query Language ) is Needed for Data Scientists to get the data and to work with that data.
- Database Design Process, Normalization, Database Development using MySQL
- Master SQL using PHP
- Understand and develop business process models( data flow diagrams) through Oracle SQL modeler.
- Basics of MySQL Database and Syntax
- Effective creation of Process models, Logical data models and Relational data models
- Database Normalization with Examples - 1st, 2nd and 3rd form of Normalization
- MySQL Database Administration and PhpMyAdmin Fundamentals
- MySQL Security and Root Superuser and Updating Data in MySQL DB
- Fundamentals and Overview of DBMS course
- Database Design - Beginner to Advance Level
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic Mathematics skills might be beneficial
- Understanding of Basic web terminology
- A Reliable Computer