Powershell for beginners
This course provide students with the fundamental knowledge and skills to use Powershell.
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This course will provide you with the fundamental knowledge and skills to use Powershell.
So do not be afraid. Powershell is simple and you do not have to be a great developer to use it.
In this course, we will describe the functionality of Windows PowerShell and use it to run and find basic commands, Identify and run cmdlets for server administration, work with Windows PowerShell pipeline, query system information by using WMI and CIM, Work with variables, write basic scripts in Windows PowerShell, administer remote computers.
You will be the king of automation and IT scripting!
What will you learn in this course:
- Learn the syntax
- Learn how to use the pipeline
- Learn how to use the PS Drives
- Learn how to retrieve computer infos with WMI
- Learn how to run command remotely
- Learn how to use variables to prepare your first script
- Learn how to build automation script
- Learn how to manage your Windows Servers
- Learn how to manage Active Directory
- Learn how to implement JEA
- Learn how to use Desired State Configuration instead of GPO
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Little knowledge on IT
- If you think everyday, what is Powershell
- If you want to develop your IT daily tasks
- if you prefer to instruct yourself rather than watching the latest series ( I love Black Mirror…)
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Module 1 Introduction to Powershell
- Presentation 03:49 03:49
What is Powershell?
WMI and CMI
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now