Power Analysis in AC Circuits
Real, Reactive & Complex Power
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This course is meant to eliminate the mysticism of electrical power system calculation. Including real, reactive, and complex power in the analysis of AC circuits. Clear easy to understand derived formulas using only algebra and a minimum of trigonometry. The slides are clear and crisp using sequential animation to gently guide the student through the logic.
Who this course is for:
- Engineers, Technologist, Technicians, Students
What will you learn in this course:
Understand the complexity of electrical power calculations
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Basic understanding of Math, Algebra, Trigonometry
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 07:09 07:09
- Chapter 01 Power & Energy Defined 14:28 14:28
- Chapter 02 Power in Reactive Circuits Part A 10:19 10:19
- Chapter 03 Power in Reactive Circuits Part B 29:52 29:52
- Chapter 04 Power Trig Identities 16:07 16:07
- Chapter 05 Power, Real and Reactive 35:58 35:58
- Chapter 06 Power More on Average, Real & Reactive 45:14 45:14
- Chapter 07 Power - Complex Power 23:04 23:04
- Chapter 08 Power Factor Correction 22:12 22:12
- Chapter 09 Power in 3 Phase Circuits 14:19 14:19
Graham Van Brunt
With an entire career in the power sector of engineering, Graham graduated from Queen's University coupled with subsequent studies with Wilfrid Laurier University to travel the globe and apply his skills and garner his protection and control experience internationally.
His passion for staying in touch with his profession and his kinship for mentoring has kept him in front of an audience of learners.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now