Welcome to this course.
As most of you know, Python is a very powerful programming language, and it's widely used because of its simplicity, functionality, and platform-independent nature.
In this course, we will look at how you can use Python to control PIC microcontroller and interact with any type of microcontroller, both virtually and in hardware.
And we will cover how you can use Python with serial ports easily and effectively.
Let's talk about what you will learn in this course:
The working principle behind controlling PIC microcontrollers using Python
How to set up a python environment inside Windows or Linux operating systems.
How you can easily access serial ports using Python
How to interact with PIC microcontroller serially using python coding.
Hardware and software set up required to get started with Python and PIC Microcontroller.
Simple circuit design and a code that you can easily write using Python to control PIC microcontroller.
Coding of PIC Microcontroller so that it will be able to receive python codes or let's say Python commands serially and execute them.
Cover important functions and libraries that you can implement to go to the next level and pass on controlling of microcontrollers or big microcontrollers.
Now, the knowledge explained inside this course can be used with any other type of microcontrollers, including Arduino, PSP boards, or any other type that you are using. All of them can be controlled using Python and serial communication.
I'm sure that you will enjoy this course content.
At the end of this course, you can create Innovative Projects. The only thing that you need to do is THINKING, WIRING & CODING.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Interested in controlling PIC Microcontroller using Python
- Anyone Interested in Learning how to interface a Python Script with PIC Microcontroller
- Anyone Interested in Learning New Things about PIC Microcontroller
- Anyone with slight interest in moving to the next level in PIC Microcontroller
- PIC Microcontroller Geeks
- Electronics Geeks
- Hardware developers
- Engineering Students - Electronics, Electrical & Computer Science
What Will I Get ?
- Control PIC Microcontroller using Python Language
- Connect Python Script with PIC Microcontroller
- Learn serial Communication basics in Python
- Learn serial Communication basics in PIC Microcontroller
- Design PIC Microcontroller Circuits
- Set up electronic circuits
- Set up the Communication protocol on PIC Microcontroller
- Write basic applications for PIC Microcontroller in Python to control basics functions
- Advanced Control of analog and digital inputs and outputs
- Fully Control PIC Microcontroller using Python
- An Internet Connection
- Basic knowledge in Programming
- Basic Knowledge of Digital Electronics