Photography DSLR Skills
Learn To Use Your DSLR Camera Like A Professional Photographer
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Shoot your DSLR in manual mode like a professional photographer - improve your photography fast!
Who Is In Control Of Your Photography?
Did you know that your dslr camera is in charge of your photography?
That a little chip inside that camera is replacing your brain?
And it is preventing you becoming a better photographer?
The Best Photographers Shoot In Manual Mode
And this is also the skill that most casual photographers never learn.
What if you could control the camera, rather than leaving it in auto mode?
What if you could use your camera like a professional photographer does?
Becoming A Better Photographer
Relying on the camera to set exposure will mean you will never become a good photographer.
Mastering manual mode will open up a world of amazing image opportunities that will impress your friends and family.
What You Will Learn In This Photography Course
In this course we will teach you how to master your camera in a simple and easy to understand manner.
We will show you how to use your camera like the professionals and improve your photography.
Who Is This Course For?
- Have you purchased a DSLR lately and want to learn how to use it like a professional photographer?
- Have you wondered what the manual mode does?
- Do you want to deepen your understanding of photography?
- Then this course is for you.
- Please note, this is a beginners course and suitable for new photographers.
- This is not suitable for experienced amateur photographers.
What will you learn in this course:
- Finding your exposure using the built in light meter
- How the histogram works
- How to use the blinkies
- The exposure triangle
- Understanding stops of light
- ISO, shutter speed and aperture
- Lens recommendations
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Photography DSLR Skills
- Introduction 01:15 01:15
- What Is Exposure 05:20 05:20
- The Exposure Triangle 01:39 01:39
- The Light Meter 06:57 06:57
- The Histogram 05:09 05:09
- The Blinkies 07:48 07:48
- Stops Of Light 06:59 06:59
- Understanding ISO 06:34 06:34
- Understanding Shutter Speed 04:36 04:36
- Understanding Aperture 08:25 08:25
- Practice Setting Your ISO 01:35 01:35
- Practice Setting Your Shutter Speed 02:14 02:14
- Practice Setting Aperture Activities 01:57 01:57
- Advanced Activities 02:18 02:18
- The Other Modes 03:31 03:31
- Mastering Manual Mode 02:10 02:10
- Prime Lenses - An Introduction 03:42 03:42
- Specialist Primes 01:08 01:08
- Zoom Lenses - An Introduction 02:56 02:56
- Premium Zooms 01:13 01:13
- Flash Photography 01:49 01:49
- Summary 01:01 01:01
Stone River eLearning
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now