Organisation and management Business Cambridge Curriculum
An Ultimate Approach to Proper Organisational Management
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - Arabic
1- Motivation and motivation theories of workers.
2- Recruitment, Selection and training of workers.
3- Organisation and management.
4- Internal and External communication.
What will you learn in this course:
- Understand different forms of business organizations, the environments in which businesses operate and function
- Getting the ability to calculate and interpret business data.
- Make effective use of relevant terminology, concepts and methods, and recognize the strengths and limitations of the ideas used in business
- Studying with practice to distinguish between facts and opinions, and evaluate qualitative and quantitative data.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the major groups and organizations within and outside business.
- Develop skills of numeracy, literacy, inquiry, selection and use of relevant sources of information, presentation and interpretation.
- Understanding Business Economics.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No Prerequisites
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Nature of Business and Organisation and management
- Business OL Cambridge Course Structure 02:17 02:17
- Purpose and nature of business 10:49 10:49
- Classification of business activities 19:56 19:56
- Enterprise, Business growth and size 24:55 24:55
- Main features of different business forms of organisations 17:02 17:02
- Business objectives and stakeholder objectives 13:16 13:16
- Intro Organization and management 11:12 11:12
- Methods of motivation 11:46 11:46
- Organization and management 11:34 11:34
- Recruitment, selection and training of workers 21:48 21:48
- Internal and external communication 11:22 11:22
Tailored training courses
1- Trainer for mind mapping
2- leaders Anatomy
3- Emotional intelligence
5- Energy management
6- Life/Business Coaching
Areas of Expertise:
1- Creating organizations talent management
2- Presentation skills.
3- Customers focus management (KOL management).
4- Building innovative communication platforms.
1- Medical trainer for pharmacy, medicine, dental pre graduates in pharma industry preparing them for medical and products knowledge ….
2- MIND MAPPING TEACHING METHOD:
The new method of teaching is created by the Italian scientist Buzane ...... it depends on how to recreate brain will understand, keep, and digest the information through resembling the way it works and understands.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now