Very good explanation of the subject, totally satisfied.
Oracle SQL Fundamentals
Complete this Oracle SQL course , become ready for SQL developer role.
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
We all know that , SQL is more powerful and widely used language for data work.
All the dynamic websites existing on the internet are database driven. Dynamic sites like online banking, social media sites, railway reservation, e-commerce
are connected to database. If database is there then SQL will definitely come into the picture.
Almost all of the biggest names in tech use SQL. Uber, Netflix - the list goes on. Even within the companies like Facebook, Google, Amazon , which have built
their own high performance database systems and data teams use SQL to query and perform analysis.
You might be knowing that , SQL is most demanding for Data Analyst role, Data Scientist and Data Engineer role.
What are you going to learn from this course?
SQL Introduction And Basic Select Statements
Restricting And Sorting Data
Creating/Altering/Dropping/Renaming/Truncating Tables Using DDL Commands
Accessing Database Tables by Insert/Update/Delete DML Commands
Creating Constraints On Column To Avoid Unwanted Entry Of Data Into Table And To Maintain Parent-Child Relationship Between The Tables
Single Row Functions And Multi Row Functions
Fetching Data From Multiple Tables Using Joins
Using Set Operators To Combine Data From Multiple Queries
Using Other Schema Objects
Creating GTT - Global Temporary Tables
Using LISTAGG Function
Grant/Revoke of System And Object privileges
Creating Roles , Granting Privileges To Roles And Granting Roles to Users
Hundreds of Examples
Professional Course Design,
In-Depth Subjects (All subjects are explained with all details)
Lifetime Author Support.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to step into SQL development career
- Anyone dreaming to get a well-paid SQL Development Job
- Anyone planning to Pass the Oracle 1Z0-071 (OCA) exam
What will you learn in this course:
- You will be able to use SQL to retrieve, filter, analyze, format and present information from Oracle databases.
- You will understand SQL code written by other people and feel confident to modify it.
- You will be able to apply the logic in run time depending on the work situation
- You will be able to answer any SQL Interview Questions Confidently
- Become a Job-Ready SQL Developer by Learning All the Skills You will Need!
- Pass Oracle 1Z0-071 SQL Database SQL Certification Exam easily on your first try!
- You will learn to Install Oracle software 12c binaries and create 12c Database on windows host
- Learn Single Row and Group Functions which are used mainly while developing the SQL codes
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- You need a PC to do a lab setup
- No programming experience is required
- You should have a real desire to learn, and time to watch the lectures and practice the concepts as suggested by the instructor.
- Downloading oracle database and this will be covered in details on Windows OS.
- No need for any prerequisite database skills, this course designed from Zero to certified level.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Chapter 1: Retrieving Data Using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Oracle SQL Introduction 05:12 05:12
- Practical of SQL basics 21:09 21:09
Environment Setup For Windows Machine
Chapter 2 : Restricting And Sorting Data
Chapter 3 : Using DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
Chapter 4 : Data Manipulation Language (DML)
Chapter 5 : Constraints
Chapter 6 : Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
Chapter 7 : Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
Chapter 8 : Displaying Data from Multiple Tables Using Joins
Chapter 9 : Using Subqueries to Solve Queries
Chapter 10 : Using the Set Operators
Chapter 11 : Creating Other Schema Objects
My name is Manjunath Sunil Jituri.
I have been working for more than 5 years on SQL , PL/SQL development and DBA support. I have OCA and OCP Certifications.
I help students to have strong baseline in SQL Development. This makes them to pass the interview easily and crack Oracle Examinations easier.
I believe in success through hard work & dedication.
My motto in life is: "Learn more and grow more"
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now