Operations Management 3 - ERP Metrics
Learn The Principle of Operations Management
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Are you interested in a career within in the world of operations management?
You have come to the right place! Learn the principles of ERP Metrics here.
Throughout this course you will be introduced to the fundamentals of operations management viewed from the perspective of the business manager. We will study the five main areas of ERP Metrics:
Operations of an Economic Entity: Enterprise Resource Planning – Learn Operations of an Economic Entity: Enterprise Resource Planning, The Hierarchical Perspective, Enterprise Resource Planning ERP, Technology's Role in Business, Types of Information Systems, Interrelation Between Systems and Functional IT Systems.
Entrepreneurship Creativity & Innovation – Learn Enterprise Resource Planning: External Priorities, Overall Implementation Requisites for ERP, Challenges of ERP Implementation in Business, Senior and Project Management, Critical Factors for Successful ERP Implementation, Implementation Steps, ERP: Integration and Supply Chain Support, Web Services Integration Options, Market Information and Sales Orders, Benefits of the Marketing Information System, Customer Relationship Management and its Functions.
Enterprise Resource Planning: Internal Priorities – Learn ERP: HR Planning and Utilization, HRIS, Electronic Commerce - Accounting System Interface, E-Commerce Supply Chain Management Solutions, and Problems in ERP and E-Commerce Integration.
Operational Indicator, KPIs and Metrics – Learn Operational Indicator, KPI's and Metrics, Need for Metrics in Testing and Quality Analysis, Quality Metrics, Tips for Selection of Quality Metrics, Lead, Spot & Lagged Indicators - .Drive, Monitor & Report Indicators, Lean Manufacturing & Agility, and Quantitative vs. Qualitative Measurement Scope.
Measurement and Presentation Tools – Learn Mechanisms of Success, Monitoring, Evaluation & Reporting, Balanced Scorecard Perspectives, Strategy Mapping, Balanced Scorecards vs. Dashboards and Metrics Measurements: IT Systems in ERP.
Each of these segments includes practical cases and quizzes aiming to strengthen your knowledge.
Follow along as we provide you with the skills to effectively evaluate, manage, and design the management knowledge and functions to contribute to a firm’s future operations management direction through applying modern ERP Metrics thought.
Why wait? Don't miss this fantastic opportunity!
What will you learn in this course:
- In this course you will learn how to understand and analyse the key concepts in operations management, resource planning, application systems, operations management process tools and frameworks to improve core business processes.
- In this course you will learn to analyse and evaluate the role of enterprise resource planning as core to successful operations, and how operational practices contribute to the efficient operations in both service and manufacturing environment.
- This course will equip you with the tools to investigate and analyse the core business processes or an organization's internal and external supply chain interactions to create high-quality outcomes.
- In this course you will learn to appraise the use of operations resource planning, modelling and analytical tools to recommend solutions to operational problems.
- In this course you will learn how to critically evaluate and synthesise information from a wide range of sources to determine research skills, show initiative in consulting the academic literature and demonstrate the capacity to document the outcomes in p
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic Computer Fundamentals & Terminologies
- A computer installed with Windows/Linux /OS X
- Stable Internet Connection
- PDF Reading Software, such as Free Adobe Reader
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Section 1 - Operations of an Economic Entity: Enterprise Resource Planning
- Lecture 1.1: Operations of an Economic Entity: Enterprise Resource Planning 03:11 03:11
- Lecture 1.2: The Hierarchical Perspective 02:01 02:01
- Lecture 1.3: Enterprise Resource Planning ERP 01:18 01:18
- Lecture 1.4: Technology's Role in Business 03:22 03:22
- Lecture 1.5: Types of Information Systems 03:11 03:11
- Lecture 1.6: Interrelations Between Systems 00:49 00:49
- Lecture 1.7: Functional IT Systems 01:08 01:08
Section 2: Entrepreneurship Creativity & Innovation
Section 3: Enterprise Resource Planning: Internal Priorities
Section 4: Operational Indicator, KPIs and Metrics
Section 5: Measurement and Presentation Tools
Sentinel | 9Business Education
Sentinel | 9 is now offering educational courses and specialised modules from its industry-leading university-level Business program. This package is usually provided via Higher Education partners, where it comes with a Degree upon completion. However, for individuals seeking valuable education and knowledge without the hassle of enrolling in university, Sentinel | 9 has redeveloped its resources into easily accessible learning content.
These resources are a perfect fit for individuals who want to sharpen their business skills, learn about new practices in business or wish to educate themselves in something new. The Sentinel | 9 material is developed with consultation from industry experts, professorial, doctoral, and postdoctoral in-house academics to ensure learning is of the highest quality.
Through this offering, users will now have access to high-quality, practical, on-demand resources across all aspects of business, including business strategy, business law, finance, marketing strategy, economics, organisation behaviour, leadership, human resources, accounting and more.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now