Numbers for competitive and entrance exams
A comprehensive course
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Numbers is one of the most important topics. Good number of questions are asked in any exam. In most of the exams where quantitative aptitude is a test area, numbers is a key topic. Questions are often perceived to be difficult. But with a clear understanding of the concepts, these questions can be answered easily. Numbers is a big topic and I have covered the topic comprehensively. The following are some of the sub topics covered.
- Classification of numbers
- Divisibility rules
- Number of factors and related concepts
- Number of co-primes and related concepts
- Reversing the digits of a number
- Relation between the sum and the product of numbers
- Squares & Cubes – Important observations
- Index of the greatest power (I.G.P) of a number
- L.C.M and H.C.F
- Successive Division
- How to find the unit’s digit? How to find the last two digits?
- Remainders-Pattern Method, Remainder theorem Method, Binomial theorem method.
- Fermat’s little theorem
- Wilson’s theorem
What will you learn in this course:
- This course is ideal for those who are appearing for competitive exams to learn the Numbers concepts comprehensively, in the limited time that they have. This course is also well-suited for those who want to revise all the key concepts and practice exam-level questions in a short span.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- As I am discussing from the basic concepts, no prior knowledge is required.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 02:46 02:46
Srinivasa Rao Gorantla
•For the past 25 years, I have trained thousands of students in Quantitative Aptitude for CAT / GMAT/ GRE® and competitive exams like Bank PO & Clerk/ Staff Selection Commission Exams/ CSAT/CRT and other exams
•I have 30,000+ hours of classroom teaching experience.
•I have more than two decades of experience in training faculty members, at India's leading test-preparation institute.
•I have more than two decades of experience in training students for Group Discussions & Personal Interviews.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now