Move up a Grade Revision Guide
A Revision guide for students in all subjects at school, university and professional levels
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Exams are a difficult time. Studying can be tedious and frustrating, but you have to put in the hours in to get the marks.
There are no quick fixes, but you can get a better grade with a good revision strategy.
This course presents the revision strategy I used to get the second highest mark in the finals of my accountancy qualifications and 10 A’s out of 11 exams through three years of accountancy study.
The revision strategy is not complicated, and you still have to do the work – it’s not a magic solution – but it guides you through each phase of revision, and the exam itself, to help you get the best possible marks.
I firmly believe that this revision strategy will get you a better mark than you would have without it.
Thank you for your interest in this course. I hope this course will help you prepare for your exams
Who this course is for:
- Students facing exams
- University students
- People preparing for professional exams
What will you learn in this course:
- How to structure your days and weeks during the revision period
- How to plan your revision
- An effective way to learn your material
- The importance of giving your mind a break – every day
- The importance of exam practice
- How to allocate the exam time over the questions
- How exam marks work
- Go for the marks, not for perfection
- What to do (and what not to do) on the day of the exam
- Tips for the exam
- A simple technique to reduce stress and boost learning
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- There are no pre-course requirements
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Move Up A Grade Revision Guide
- Introduction and Agenda 02:54 02:54
- Structure your Day and your Week 06:35 06:35
- Start Each Day on a Positive Note 02:21 02:21
- Revision Phase 1 02:25 02:25
- Revision Phase 2 02:17 02:17
- Give your Mind a Break 02:18 02:18
- Revision Phase 3 04:34 04:34
- Revision Phase 4 01:50 01:50
- Exam Preparation 1 02:01 02:01
- Exam Preparation 2 05:13 05:13
- A simple technique to reduce stress and boost learning 09:31 09:31
- The Exam 05:11 05:11
- Final Thoughts on Revision 06:15 06:15
- Test your Knowledge 07:40 07:40
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now