Modern OpenGL C++ 3D Game Tutorial Series & 3D Rendering
Learn modern OpenGL that underpins most new games, game engines and 3D rendering applications.
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -9.5 hours
Learn about the fundamentals that make the awesome games we play and the game engines behind them. A step by step process is used to show everything from setting up to essential Modern OpenGL features.
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts:
Setting Up on Windows and Mac using GLFW, SDL and SFML
C++ Game Development
OpenGL is the most popular graphics library in the world, most mobile games use OpenGL and many other applications as well.
You will be provided with the full source code to aid in development during and after this course. The source code is free to use in as many projects as you wish.
Over 205,000 students have enrolled on my courses and all of them are extremely satisfied. You will also be satisfied with this course. If you do not like the course, remember that within 30 days you can request a full refund. I guarantee you satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I'm always happy to help those who want to learn.
To summarise this is what you get:
• Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
• Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
• Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
• Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills (solutions included).
Sounds great? Then start this adventure today by clicking the “Take this course" button, and join me in the only course that you will need!
"Based on LearnOpenGL" by Joey de Vries as licensed under CC BY 4.0
Who this course is for:
- This OpenGL course if for anyone looking to learn the inner workings of games and game engines.
- Anyone looking to move from Immediate Mode to Modern OpenGL
What will you learn in this course:
Program in Modern OpenGL
Understand gaming constructs/concepts
Ability to create a game engine
Ability to create a game
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Understand the fundamentals of C++ Programming
Basic mechanics in modern games
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- GLFW & GLEW Windows (Absolute Linking) Setup 24:34 24:34
- GLFW & GLEW Windows (Relative Linking) Setup 26:13 26:13
- GLFW&GLEW Mac Setup 20:17 20:17
- SDL & GLEW Windows (Absolute Linking) Setup 28:52 28:52
- SDL & GLEW Windows (Relative Linking) Setup 24:19 24:19
- SDL & GLEW Mac Setup 18:41 18:41
- SFML & GLEW Windows (Absolute Linking) Setup 20:41 20:41
- SFML & GLEW Windows (Relative Linking) Setup 22:46 22:46
- SFML & GLEW Mac Setup 18:26 18:26
- GLM Windows Setup 05:04 05:04
- SOIL Windows Setup 13:57 13:57
Frahaan HussainCEO and Lead Developer at Sonar Systems
I am CEO of Sonar Systems which is the world leader in educational material for the game engine Cocos2d-x, one of the best and most popular game engines in the world. With years of experience programming and running an online education platform (Sonar Learning) I can help and support new programming like you. I am also a University Lecturer teaching a variety of topics in Games Programming from Games Design to OpenGL Shader Programming. I am also a published author of games design and soon to be released Responsive Web Design. I have all the facets required to educate and inspire.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now