Microsoft Power BI Mastery Series with Sahil
Data Analysis and Visualisation on Power BI
Updated on Dec, 2023
Language - English
Duration -2.5 hours
Welcome to the course "Microsoft Power BI Mastery Series with Sahil".
Topics You'll cover in this course:-
- Import data from multiple sources
- Write DAX functions to get desired output
- Blend and transform raw data into beautiful interactive dashboards
- Easily clean the messy data, model your data as per your requirement and format your report to make it look beautiful and professional.
- Connect to multiple Data Sources
- Clear and easy to follow, step by step approach in each lesson
- Things to keep in mind while working on Power BI
- Learn how to use charts using visuals like column, line, pie, combo, Scatter, Tree map, Funnel, Gauges and KPIs to name a few
- How to shape your data to meet the needs of the business
- Create calculated FIELDS and MEASURES using DAX in Power BI
- Create RELATIONSHIPS between tables of data
- How to edit the interactions between your visualisations and filter at visualisation, page, and report level
- Using slicers and filters and applying design elements to your reports
What will you learn in this course:
Learn how to find the story and dissect datasets in order to create compelling narratives that propel business users towards insights and, ultimately, action.
This hands on experience course will prepare you to start your data analytics career.
Learn to use the easiest Business Intelligence tool to create stunning reports and dashboards.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Install Power BI Desktop from Microsoft Store
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Pre-requisites before starting Power BI Course
- Welcome to the course 02:27 02:27
- Install Power BI Desktop 10:22 10:22
- Import data in Power BI 11:39 11:39
Introduction to Power Query Editor
Power BI Relationships
Visuals in Power BI
Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
Drill Through in Power BI
Best Practices while working on Power BI
Export Report to PDF
sahil hasijaPower BI Tutor
Hello learners, I am Sahil Hasija. I am a dual experienced professional in 2 domains; data analytics and Technical support. I have worked with companies like IBM and Amazon. My recent experience is that of a Business analyst where I worked for US clients in real estate foreclosures sector and delivered client requirements via Power BI Dashboards.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now