In this advanced course, you'll customize command sets, configure mail accounts, set global options, perform advanced searches, apply filters to intercept mail and control spam, create rules to automate many management tasks, work with calendars and contacts, manage tasks, protect data with archiving and data files, as well as share and delegate access to your workspaces.
The trainers explain step by step all important and useful workflows for working with Microsoft Outlook. Benefit from the extensive additional materials that are integrated into the training. Look forward to practice files, handouts and quizzes.
This Course is Suitable for You, If
- you want to use Outlook’s advanced features to manage email communications, calendar events, contact information, search functions, and other communication tasks
- you already have a basic understanding of Outlook
- Modify messages and set global options
- Organize, search and manage messages
- Manage your mailbox
- Automate message management
- Work with calendar settings
- Manage contacts
- Manage activities by using tasks
- Share workspaces with others
- Manage outlook data files
- The knowledge taught in the course Microsoft 365 – Learn, Understand and Use Basic Functions and Concepts or comparable practical experience is helpful to follow the content shown in this training more easily.
- This course builds on the foundational knowledge acquired in the Microsoft Outlook – Part 1 course.