Email has become one of the most widely used methods of communication, whether for personal or business communications. Some employees spend up to 60% of their day on email. Mastering Outlook will save you a lot of time!
This course is the first in a series of two Outlook courses. It will provide you with the basic skills you need to start using Outlook to manage your email communications, contact information, calendar events, tasks, and notes.
The trainers explain step by step all important and useful workflows for working with Microsoft Outlook. Benefit from the extensive additional materials that are integrated into the training. Look forward to practice files, handouts and quizzes.
This Course is Suitable for You, If
- you are an Outlook beginner
- you want to manage your email communication with Outlook
- you want to use Outlook as an email client
- you want to manage, for example, calendar appointments and contact information
- Format messages
- Work with attachments and illustrations
- Customize message options
- Organize messages
- Manage your contacts
- Work with the calendar
- Work with tasks and notes
- To ensure your success in this course, you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows, including being able to start programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close programs, and access websites using a web browser.
- The knowledge taught in the course Microsoft 365 – Learn, Understand and Use Basic Functions and Concepts or comparable practical experience is helpful to follow the content shown in this training more easily.