Microsoft Excel 2016: Part 3 (Expert Level)
Become an Excel Superstar!
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Excel is used in practically every business and in nearly all departments in those businesses – ranging from sales to accounting and administration. Many roles will require you to be proficient to this level.
The ability to collaborate with colleagues, automate complex or repetitive tasks, and use conditional logic to construct and apply elaborate formulas and functions will help you to create accurate worksheets and stand out from the crowd.
- Work with multiple worksheets at the same time
- Learn how large workbooks work and trace errors
- Using the LOOKUP function are very useful, but can sometimes be a bit tricky so let's demystify and master them.
- Sparklines are small in cell charts. Learn how they allow you to compare data in a visual way and when they are better than Charts.
- Automate some repetitive tasks in Excel with macros.
- If you have historical time-based data, you can use it to create a forecast.
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist exam objectives to help students prepare for the Excel 2016 Exam and the Excel 2016 Expert Exam.
Who this course is for:
- Those who need to troubleshoot large, complex workbooks, automate repetitive tasks, engage in collaborative partnerships involving workbook data, construct complex Excel functions, and use those functions to perform rigorous analysis of extensive, complex datasets.
What will you learn in this course:
- Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to perform advanced data analysis, collaborate on workbooks with other users, and automate workbook
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- This course is intended for students who are experienced Excel 2016 users and have a desire or need to advance their skills in working with some of the more advanced Excel features.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Working with Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- Course Overview 02:11 02:11
- Use Links and External References – Introduction 01:04 01:04
- Use Links and External References 05:37 05:37
- Use 3-D References – Introduction 00:49 00:49
- Use 3-D References 04:23 04:23
- Data consolidation – Introduction 00:31 00:31
- Consolidate Data – Introduction 05:01 05:01
Using Lookup Functions and Formula Auditing
Sharing and Protecting Workbooks
Automating Workbook Functionality
Creating Sparklines and Mapping Data
SONIC Performance Support is a leading provider of e-learning and performance support solutions. We proudly serve individuals, government agencies, schools and businesses of all sizes. SONIC Performance Support provides high-quality video training, that is used by well-known domestic and foreign companies. With video based training, you have a personal coach explaining and demonstrating the task at hand. You can stop the video, perform the task in the application, and rewind if you want to review.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now