Microcontroller Interface with Computer via Serial Port
Interface PIC Microcontroller and Arduino using Serial Communication RS232 and Visual Interface
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
>>> Interface PIC Microcontroller and Arduino using Serial Communication RS232 and Visual Interface <<<
Why you should take this course?
- This course teaches you how to use serial communications with a microcontroller and Arduino.
- The course also includes in depth knowledge of microcontrollers and interfacing them with other hardware.
- The course is designed to teach a fast, effective way to get up and running with Serial Communications.
- The course starts by teaching the basics of the protocol, then moves into more advanced topics.
- You will be able to use serial communication for interfacing microcontrollers and Arduino with a computer via RS232 or USB Serial Port.
>>> Continues Updates <<<
What students are saying:
Todd Sanders says, "My goal in taking this course was to understand how to write a GUI in software to interact with the hardware when sending and receiving data and it did that so I am very happy with what I learned."
Welcome to this course.
In this Course You will Learn how to Move to the next Level in Communication between Microcontrollers and Computers, You will get a step by step guide on How to create A visual Interface in your computer that will send and receive data to and from Microcontroller using RS232 Serial Communication Standard.
You will be able to communicate with your Microcontroller and build a fully functional interactive system that will make it easy for your to monitor different variables such as temperature, and send control signals to turn on of off system devices such as fan or heater.
Serial Communication provides means to control any type of Microcontroller via your own computer whether it's a desktop or a laptop, what you need to do is just create the proper interface which we will teach you how to do in this course.
This course will be your gate, and you will have no limits, you can make a temperature control, RC robot, SCADA System and a lot of other applications via serial interfacing.
Who this course is for:
- Microcontrollers Geeks
- Anyone Interested in Interfacing Microcontroller with their Computer or Laptops
- Anyone Interested in Controlling Microcontrollers via Visual Interactive Interface
- PIC Microcontroller and Arduino Lovers
What will you learn in this course:
- Interface Microcontroller with Computer or Laptop
- Create a Visual Interface for Your System
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- A computer to run the software
- A basic knowledge in Programming in any language
- No Material is required for this Course
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 03:09 03:09
- Who We Are? 05:23 05:23
- Very Important Note: Review Process
Setting Things Up
Downloading and Installing Required Software
Bonus Lecture: Coupons, Gifts and More
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now