- Matlab M-Files Tutorial
- Matlab M-Files - Home
- Matlab M-Files - Introduction
- Matlab M-Files - Create & Save
- Matlab M-Files - Run
- Matlab M-Files - Functions
- Matlab M-Files - Import Data
- Matlab M-Files Useful Resources
- Matlab M-Files - Quick Guide
- Matlab M-Files - Useful Resources
- Matlab M-Files - Discussion
Matlab M-Files - Create & Save
In this chapter, we will learn how to create and save a M-file. Let us begin by understanding about creating a M-file.
To create m-file, we will make use of MATLAB IDE as shown below. Here IDE refers to an integrated development environment.
Click on New Script highlighted above to open a new script file.
You will get an untitled file. Let us save the file as firstmfile.m.
Click on the save button and it will open a popup, where you can enter the name of the file.
Click on OK to save the file.
Now, you are free to write your commands in the file below −
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started