Master In Python Programming
Zero to Hero
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
The Python language is EASY to learn, yet POWERFUL.
YouTube, Dropbox, Google, Instagram, Spotify, Reddit, Netflix, Pinterest - they are all developed using Python.
Learning Python opens up the possibilities of a whole new career in Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence etc.
The course is presented in an easy to follow format with slides and programs.
I put in my very BEST to make it as easy to understand as possible for EVERYONE !
In this course you will get to learn from the very basics of python to an advance level concepts of python with the help of several programs and some python projects. So this program is basically designed for the people who do not have any prior knowledge of any programming language and designed for the one's who already have a programming background and want to switch there career towards the python programming language. This is a course which will help the people in interviews also because the small-small concepts where people lack in python , I have covered all those concepts in this course.
I have started form the very beginning that why you should learn python, why people prefer python , how to use environments etc. till the concepts of Object oriented programming language and at last covered three projects which will help you in building your logic and concept that how to make a project in python and how to build your logic towards python programming language.
The projects will be consisting of all the concepts which you have learned in tis python course and I will be telling you how to implement the python concepts for making some easy and wonderful projects. And you will also be learning about some libraries in python with the help of the python projects discussed in this course.
This course covers all the following concepts theoretically and practically:
Process of programming
Advantages of using python
Types of operators
Types of error
Keywords and identifiers
Datatypes and typecasting
String and it's functions
Lists and it's functions
Tuples and it's functions
Dictionaries and it's functions
if else and elif condition
functions and docstrings
if __name__ == "__main__"(main function)
File handling or I/O functions
Classes and objects
Project 1: Make a quiz game
Project 2: Making a guessing number game
Project 3: Making an app of library management system for college
What will you learn in this course:
- This course will help you gain a Solid & Unforgettable Understanding of the Python Programming Language.
- In this course students will get to learn python programming language from the scratch to the advance level through the help of slides, practical, programming and python projects
- You will be able to use Object-Oriented Programming (An Industry-Standard Coding Technique) to Write High Quality Python Code.
- You will be able to use Loops in Python to Improve Code Efficiency and Maximize Your Productivity.
- This course will help you gain the Python Skills Necessary to Learn In-Demand Topics, such as Data Science, Web Development, AI and more.
- This course will help you make wonderful games and apps in python
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Any installed IDE for writing python codes
- A computer/Laptop with Windows/Linux/OS X
- Internet connection
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction and process of programming
- History about Python 04:37 04:37
- Features of python 05:19 05:19
- Process of programming Step 1 05:20 05:20
- Process of programming Step 2 06:28 06:28
- Process of programming Step 3 04:43 04:43
- Process of programming Step 4 05:12 05:12
- Process of programming Step 5 04:02 04:02
Types of Operators
User Input in python
Types of errors
Keywords and Identifiers
Data types and Type casting
If else and elif condition
Functions and docstrings
If __name__ == "__main__"
Classes and objects
Shambhavi GuptaPython Programmer and Data Science Enthusiast
Hello Everyone, My name is Shambhavi Gupta , data science enthusiast. I have a good command on python programming language and presently I am working as an Educationalist/ mentor of python for different tech companies. Other than that I have a good command over statistics for data science, libraries for data science like Numpy, Pandas, Seaborn etc.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now