Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -2 hours
For thousands of years, humans have turned to nature's resources to alleviate illnesses and improve overall health. Herbalism embodies a holistic approach to wellness, allowing us to tap into the collective wisdom of our ancestors and utilize natural remedies that work harmoniously with the body's healing mechanisms.
This course is your gateway into harnessing the power of herbs for natural healing. Discover how you can transform everyday plants into alternative remedies, taking control of your health and wellbeing. Enroll today and embark on a journey towards becoming a skilled Master Herbalist.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals seeking a healthier and more eco-friendly lifestyle
- Healers and practitioners of natural or alternative therapies looking to expand their knowledge
- Anyone ready to take charge of their own health
- Find work as an Herbalist or Herbal Practitioner offering consultations, herbal remedies, and holistic health support
- Start your own business selling herbal remedies and natural replacements to everyday beauty products
- A knowledge of herbalism can open doors for a career in the natural health industry, whether that is working at a health food shop, wellness center, or for an herbal product company
- Herbalism training can complement careers in Integrative Medicine and can be used in fields like naturopathy, acupuncture, chiropractic, or nursing.
What will you learn in this course:
- How to grow and cultivate your own herbs
- Which plants and herbs to use for different ailments
- Natural treatments to ease persistent and chronic illnesses
- Recipes for tinctures, salves, balms, tonics, teas, and other natural beauty products
- How you can incorporate alternative treatments into your everyday life
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Module 1: Introduction To Herbalism
- Course Introduction and Content 02:52 02:52
- What You Will Need 06:14 06:14
- The Encyclopedia of Easy Herbal Treatments 04:32 04:32
- Starting Your Herb Garden 06:29 06:29
- Herbs to Cultivate Yourself 09:09 09:09
Module 2: Mind, Emotions and Nervous System
Module 3: Healing the Skin
Module 4: Eyes, Ears, and Hair
Module 5: The Digestive System
Module 6: The Respiratory System
International Open Academy
International Open Academy or IOA is an educational membership platform for people looking to upgrade their professional and personal skills or launch a new freelance career with marketable qualifications. It offers 1.5m members affordable access to an ever-expanding library of premium content, with 200+ online courses currently available.
Fueled by the energy of creative people working on the same mission, IOA strives to keep its content captivating and entertaining by partnering with engaging educators and popular YouTube, Instagram & TikTok creators to deliver learnings in a supportive environment.
Its courses carry international accreditation to ensure educational standards and facilitate professional development. Its certificates increase the market value of graduates. IOA training is recognized and accepted by professional member bodies and academic institutions worldwide.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now