A job costing system involves the process of accumulating information about the costs associated with a specific production or service job. This information may be required in order to submit the cost information to a customer under a contract where costs are reimbursed.
What Will I Get ?
- Be able to understand the job cost accounting system
- Be able to calculate the Pre Determined overhead rate
- Know the use of the job sheet
- Be able to prepare financial statements for a manufacturer
- Knowledge of Financial Accounting
- Knowledge of Excel