Making a Platform game with Unity - 2023
With this course you will learn all the details of the platform game.
Updated on Dec, 2023
Language - Turkish
Duration -13 hours
This course is built with the latest content and latest techniques used in modern Game Development (Unity 2D 2023).
The easiest way to learn something is to learn it in the most fun way. All the details in this training set aim to teach the business in a fun way. A single game is covered in this entire set from start to finish.
According to the sections in the set, our topics are as follows:
- In the first part, why should we choose Unity and the game was introduced.
- In the second part, all the details of our character and the floor on which our character will walk were explained.
- In the third chapter, the camera system that follows our character and the limits of this camera system are explained.
- In the 4th episode, gold and blocks were placed on the stage. And the details of our character's collection of these objects in an effective way were mentioned.
- In the 5th part, UI canvas elements were created that show our character's life and the gold he has collected.
- In the 6th episode, a bird was added to the scene in order to understand the angle logic well and it was coded in detail.
- In the 7th episode, a sword animation was added to our character. And the finer points have been touched upon so that this sword can properly damage enemies and items.
- In chapter 8, the spider was created. And his struggle with our character was told.
- In the 9th episode, the bat was added to the scene and the flying animations of the bat were explained.
- Spear animation was added to the character in the 10th episode. And added bull foe that he can hit with spear. Raycast techniques were mentioned in this topic.
- In chapter 11, an object that teaches rotation logic was added to the scene.
- All the materials worked on in the 12th episode are placed neatly on the first scene.
- In the 13th episode, the arrow animation was added to the character. In this section, the object pool logic is explained in detail.
- In chapter 14, the ability to climb the character was provided. In this section, the layermask logic is examined in detail.
- In the 15th episode, the camera tracking details were discussed with the cinemachine. And smooth transition techniques between animations were explained using cinemachine techniques.
- In the 16th section, UI buttons were created and the option to choose between all the modes of the character was created.
- In the 17th chapter, the last enemy skeleton that our character will fight was created. It's explained that if all of these skeletons die, the game will end.
- In the 18th episode, pause and end panels were designed and coded. And the transitions between the scenes were explained with the buttons on these panels.
- In the 19th episode, the scenes were rearranged. The finishing touches have been made.
What will you learn in this course:
- Game programming enthusiasts
- Those who are at a certain level in Unity and want to improve themselves more
- Those who aim game development as a career
- Those who are curious about the fine details in-game mechanics
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No programming knowledge is required for this course
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Why Unity? 04:07 04:07
- Let's get to know our game 05:14 05:14
- Let's install Unity 03:17 03:17
- Where can we find the whole package? 01:33 01:33
Let's set the ground and the moves of our character
Let's set the camera settings
Placing gold, fire and blocks on the stage
Creating UI elements for our character
Adding NPC characters and birds to the scene
Adding a sword animation to a character
Creating an enemy spider
Creating a bat to damage the character
Adding a spear to a character
Placing obstacles on stage
Editing the first scene
Adding the ability to shoot arrows to the character
Give the character the ability to climb
Camera techniques with Cinemachine
Creating toggle buttons on the UI
Let's create a new enemy skeleton
Making the pause and end panels
Let's put the final touches on the stage
I have been giving professional Unity training for a long time.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now