Make Arduino Board at Home: Step by Step Guide
This guild will help you know Arduino internal components and how to make your own board at home step by step
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
.>>> This tutorial shows you how to build an Arduino compatible breadboard with an Atmel AVR microcontroller, it will take you in a step by step manner to know what each component inside the Arduino board is, and what it does and how to wire it up, you will learn how to Make Arduino Board at Home in no time <<<
Why you should take this course?
- This guild will help you know Arduino internal components and how to make your own board at home step by step.
- This course is a great introduction to Arduino boards, for beginners and experts alike!
- You will learn the main steps of making a DIY board: including finding all necessary parts, configuring the circuit, assembling the circuit on a breadboard, and flashing the code.
- You will also learn about some common mistakes that people make when they first start out with electronics and what you can do to correct those mistakes.
- This course includes hours of video content.
- This course is a project based course where you'll not only learn about Arduino, but also about how to work collaboratively with others on a project.
- You will learn how to competently use tools
>>> Continues Updates <<<
More than 500 STUDENTS!!! THANK YOU!!!
What students are saying:
- Umer Farooq says, "That was an amazing experience to learn from Educational Engineering Team. "
- Philip Gregson says, "It was an informative course, was helpful and supplied me with the information I was looking for"
Welcome to Make Arduino Board course.
You will know what is the actual brain in Arduino board and what you can do with it and how to interface it with your own PC and send codes freely. You will no longer burn a code to a board that you know nothing about its hardware.
After this course, you will be able to make your own board on a breadboard or PCB. The choice is yours to make sense all connections are explained in details.
The Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Sensing the environment by receiving inputs from many sensors, Arduino affects its surroundings by controlling lights, motors, and a number of other accessories. It's for anyone making interactive hardware projects and in this course, we will make it easy for you to make your very own Arduino board instead of purchasing it.
You can count on these results:
- Create your own Schematic for Arduino Board
- Start making your PCB based on the Schematic.
- Know the right steps that you need to go through to make a perfect PCB
- Learn what each component do in the Circuit and get a list of components
Who this course is for:
- Electronics Geeks
- Arduino Geeks
- Anyone Interested in Learning New Things about Arduino
- Anyone Interested in Knowing how Arduino board actually works
- Anyone Interested in Knowing what each component inside Arduino Board does
What will you learn in this course:
- Make your own Arduino Board
- Bootload Your Arduino
- Know the actual brain of an Arduino and how it function
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic experience in Electronics
- A Will to apply, not just watch
- Anyone interested in Making Arduino Board
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction: Things you must know
- Introduction 02:18 02:18
- Who We Are? 05:23 05:23
- Very Important Note: Review Process
- Basic Parts Requirements 02:26 02:26
- Parts needed to get the job done 02:33 02:33
Bonus Lecture: Coupons, Gifts and More
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now