Machine Learning with Watson and Azure
Explore various cloud services related to ML
Updated on Oct, 2023
Language - English
Duration -4.5 hours
As Machine learning and cloud computing are trending topic and also have lot of job opportunities
If you have interest in machine learning as well as cloud computing then this course for you. This course will let you use your machine learning skills deploy in cloud. There are various cloud platform but only few are popular like Azure, AWS, IBM Bluemix and GCP.
You could integrate these services in your Web, Android, IoT, Desktop Applications like Face Detection, ChatBot, Voice Detection, Text to custom Speech (with pitch, emotions, etc), Speech to text, Sentimental Analysis on Social media or any textual data.
You are about to learn Machine Learning tools and techniques on IBM Bluemix (Watson) and Microsoft Azure.
Watson Services like-
Watson Assistant -> Build and deploy chatbots and virtual assistants.
Watson Discovery -> Uncover connections in data by combining automated ingestion with advanced AI functions.
Watson Speech to Text (STT) ->Easily convert audio and voice into written text.
Watson Text to Speech (TTS) ->Convert written text into natural-sounding audio in a variety of languages and voices.
Watson Language Translator ->Dynamically translate news, patents or conversational documents.
Watson Natural Language Classifier ->Interpret and classify natural language with confidence.
Watson Natural Language Understanding -> Analyze text to extract metadata from content such as concepts, entities and sentiment.
Watson Visual Recognition ->Tag, classify and search visual content using machine learning.
Watson Tone Analyzer ->Analyze emotions and tones in written content.
Watson Personality Insights -> Predict personality characteristics, needs and values through written text.
Azure services like-
1. Computer Vision
2. Content Moderator
3. Custom Vision
4. Text Analysis
What will you learn in this course:
- On completion of this course you would be able to develop and deploy your applications over IBM Cloud- Bluemix. and having command over the Watson services and tools available.
- Using Watson Visual Recognition to tag and classify visual content using machine learning
- Capabilities of the Watson API and how to choose the best features for your task
- Using Watson Assistant to build an AI assistant(ChatBot)
- Using Watson Watson Discovery to unlock hidden values to find answers , monitor trends and surface patterns
- Using Watson Natural Language Understanding for advanced text analysis
- Using Watson Knowledge Studio to discover meaningful insights in unstructured text.
- Using Watson Speech to Text to easily convert audio and voice into written text
- Using Watson Text to Speech to convert text into natural-surrounding audio
- Using Watson Language Translator to translate from one language to another
- Using Watson Natural Language Classifier to interpret and classify natural language with confidence
- Using Watson Personality Insights to predict personality characteristics through text
- Using Watson Tone Analyzer to understand emotions and communications style in text
- Text Analytics
- Detecting Language
- Analyze image and video
- Recognition handwritten from text
- Generate Thumbnail
- Content Moderator
- Custom Vision
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Nothing required at all! but if you have a background in computer science or development, it would be beneficial, but not required at all.
- You should have Microsoft Azure account
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction with IBM Watson
- Introduction 09:03 09:03
- How IBM Watson Works 12:36 12:36
- IBM Bluemix Dashboard 07:22 07:22
IBM Watson Assistant
IBM Watson Knowledge Studio
IBM Watson Language Translator
IBM Watson Discovery
IBM Watson Natural Language Classifier
IBM Watson Natural Language Understanding
IBM Watson Personality Insights
IBM Watson Speech to Text
IBM Watson Text to Speech
IBM Watson Tone Analyzer
IBM Watson Visual Recognition
Node JS Project
Pranjal SrivastavaSME of AWS & IBM Cloud
I am an Instructor, Devops engineer, machine learning enthusiast, cloud expert and passionate developer.
I have authored 60+ courses on wide array of technologies like containerization, machine learning, Linux, programming languages and cloud computing platforms like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Service and IBM Cloud.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now